Sponsored

My GT350R will likely be my last Ford car.

1Bad_ShelbyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gt350R
Holy Toledo !!!......... I get real busy at work for the last few weeks , then finally

log on ........... and everyone is arguing......... :confused:

We all know a Ford is not a German car, however there is no denying that the

GT350/GT350R are fun cars to drive ..... :thumbs up

For what it’s worth, I love my GT350R, even if I’ve had it for only about 2 1/2

months ........

She's only got about 100 miles on her, and sleeps in the garage most days

but still feels like a special car to me ........ :first:

Lets try and remember it’s summer and time to have some fun while we

still can ............ :cheers:
Sponsored

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Yeah yeah yeah... I guess you wanna join in the “let’s spread lies” too. Your post is foul. Never said it was “the worst thing” I ever owned... in fact I said it was he best fun factor auto I’ve ever had. You spun it to a lie which seems pretty common round here.

Maybe reread and come back with the truth. :cheers:
I could have swore I read you would trade it in a heartbeat for a GT3
Maybe I was mistaken, maybe you edited the post.
either way, If I was as unhappy as you proclaim in this thread,
I would get rid of it, if your not happy change it, whining won't fix
nothing. Go buy what makes you happy life to short for all this drama.

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
In between all of your insults, there's a little bit of useful conversation - how about you try to stick to that?

The people putting the data together are not admitting it's flawed - they think it's spot on, which his amazing to me. Oh well.
You seem to be an intelligent fellow, but are you purposefully being daft? In literally EVERY. SINGLE. POST. by [MENTION=32698]17RubyShelbyGT350[/MENTION] has explained that it is not representative of the entire population and that it was merely a statistical exercise representing the forum's population in which there very well could be flaws and the potential for skewed data. Have you bothered to read a single post by that gentlemen before making such bullshit statements like this?

I don't understand the issue. People are trying to collect what data IS available and doing something with it; at least they are trying to do something positive. You are merely continually saying "NOPE, NOPE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, NOTHING BUT FAKE NEWS" but what would you have people do, sit on their ass and just say "oh shucks, guess we'll never know, best not to think about it then!"

If you can think of a better way to do it, then do something about it rather than shitting on the people who ARE trying to help perhaps? :shrug:

OP
OP
DrumReaper

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
I could have swore I read you would trade it in a heartbeat for a GT3
Maybe I was mistaken, maybe you edited the post.
either way, If I was as unhappy as you proclaim in this thread,
I would get rid of it, if your not happy change it, whining won't fix
nothing. Go buy what makes you happy life to short for all this drama.
:lol:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
You seem to be an intelligent fellow, but are you purposefully being daft? In literally EVERY. SINGLE. POST. by [MENTION=32698]17RubyShelbyGT350[/MENTION] has explained that it is not representative of the entire population and that it was merely a statistical exercise representing the forum's population in which there very well could be flaws and the potential for skewed data. Have you bothered to read a single post by that gentlemen before making such bullshit statements like this?

I don't understand the issue. People are trying to collect what data IS available and doing something with it; at least they are trying to do something positive. You are merely continually saying "NOPE, NOPE, NOTHING TO SEE HERE, NOTHING BUT FAKE NEWS" but what would you have people do, sit on their ass and just say "oh shucks, guess we'll never know, best not to think about it then!"

If you can think of a better way to do it, then do something about it rather than shitting on the people who ARE trying to help perhaps? :shrug:
Guess you’re not reading my posts either. I never said there was nothing to see. Regardless - I’m over it. Moved on. You are currently poking the bear :)

Sponsored

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
This thread has been the first time that I can remember where long time owners have been going after each other. If this becomes habit, then this place will turn into Corvette Forum...and that should be enough motivation for everyone to want to get along.
I agree! That's why I just stay in OT over there.

17RubyShelbyGT350

First Ford - First Shelby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350-Conven Pkg - 1st Perf Mods Done
Veritas

Thanks, for speaking up. I was going to, but the attack was so baseless and petty after I tried to be crystal clear about what I was doing and how. And frankly, I am too busy now continue to feed this type of nonsensical attack.

Of course I was prepared for this level of crap when I commenced the simple exercise. And frankly, it started out as mostly something I was doing for my own curiosity. But as my interest and the numbers grew, decided to share.

I had considered a next logical step to do a spreadsheet and expand the data set to other forums, but being on TDY did not facilitate it. So I was glad another member ran with it, and did an excellent job, for which he received the requisite flak mostly from the same peanut gallery as I did.

Thanks again to you, and many others who contacted me for starting this modest effort. :cheers:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I had only conversed with the other guy - 300...something.... and I started with a simple question to ask some specifics - which were somewhat danced around.
I can say this - I sent compliments as much as I criticized. It’s a public forum. Some people seem to have no problem accepting the kudos but as soon as someone questions someone, everyone gets irritated. It’s a very strange but commonly repeated phenomenon.

So in case you missed it - I like the data that leads us to determine common demoninators. The rest, I’ll just keep to myself...

OP
OP
DrumReaper

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
I thought the purpose of a forum was for openness and information?... I’m thankful for the contributors who love and appreciate this car, as well as those who hate it. Without opinions a product can’t be improved upon.

Healthy discussion is absolutely the best constructive subjectification a product can get... insults and breaking up friendships over this stuff is just downright unhealthy.