Sponsored

My GT350 Owners Supplement arrived!

Deleted member 37397

I need some guidance please. Perhaps I have not used the appropriate number from Ford Performance because they ended up transferring me to Ford Marketing who inevitably told me I need to call the dealership.

I am not the original owner. However, the original owner did not possess this vehicle for long. I bought it from a Porsche dealership where the vehicle was traded in. There were only 508 miles on the vehicle when it was traded in.

I know the dealership where the car was originally sold and they are unfamiliar with the 'Supplement Package' or so I am told. Do I have any other means to acquire the one for this vehicle?
they will not ship you or make a new flatplane crank model. I called and asked and they said no. I gave up trying to track down the model for mine. I have everything but that damn little display.
Sponsored

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
I've said it before its to bad theirs not a website to put a picture of your car, vin number and the chassis plaque in the car (to confirm you have that car) and see if someone still has there supplement after they got rid of there car and are willing to part with it either free if you pay shipping or sell it to you at a reasonable cost. I know I still have all the supplement stuff from my 17 new and other stuff. I'm not saying I would, but if some one could prove they have that car, vin number and chassis number I'd consider passing it all on to the next proud owner of my car.

m4a1mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '19 XC90, '13 335i
Still waiting on mine. Purchased on Jan 20. Should probably call my dealer about it.

travish325

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
19" GT350
Anyway to get one of these for a pre-production 2019 gt350? I am not sure where to even start.

Sponsored

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
Anyway to get one of these for a pre-production 2019 gt350? I am not sure where to even start.
Look up Ford Performance phone number on internet and call them. They will be able to help you.

travish325

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
19" GT350
Look up Ford Performance phone number on internet and call them. They will be able to help you.
Just called them. They don't make the owners supplement for the PP cars :(

ABADHBT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Iconic Silver
Vehicle Showcase
Received my Supplement Package today (Merry Christmas, Thank you FP). I purchased my GT350 on November 7th. Although excited about getting it, I'm a little disappointed that it looks like it was used. LOL The cover had a tear on the inside. Overall pretty cool thing to geek out about.

IMG_2842.jpg

IMG_2851.jpg

IMG_2853.jpg

350Heritage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Mine was torn in the exact same spot. I think they just force that booklet in there and don’t care.

Sponsored

andersen106

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mats
Vehicle(s)
shelby gt350
Hi
i am new here.
someone here that has the Supplement Package G3805?
would love to have it.
thats rmoore old car, listed box for sale in 2016

Doug33w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 350
I've said it before its to bad theirs not a website to put a picture of your car, vin number and the chassis plaque in the car (to confirm you have that car) and see if someone still has there supplement after they got rid of there car and are willing to part with it either free if you pay shipping or sell it to you at a reasonable cost. I know I still have all the supplement stuff from my 17 new and other stuff. I'm not saying I would, but if some one could prove they have that car, vin number and chassis number I'd consider passing it all on to the next proud owner of my car.
I know this is an old post, but vinwiki.com is a decent website for tracking cars by VIN.

I also received my kit yesterday in the mail as well. I purchased my car in late October & I contacted Ford Performance in regards to the status of the kit. They were super nice & informed me they were behind in sending them out.

missingdigitgaming

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Long shot here but I just bought a 2019 GT350 (third owner now) and as I expected the second owner didn't have that sweet, sweet supplement package. If the first owner of chassis # K0170 happens to be on here, help a brother out!
Sponsored