KGTG350

KGTG350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
16' GT 350
Did you happen to do a dyno pull with 91+ fuel only. E85 is not available around me and and wondering what the gain would be without it over stock.
I didn't unfortunately. If the dyno was free for me I would do every pull you could imagine lol.

Just the pull with 91 and headers no intake no tune. We got about 420 on the lower reading dyno. Then 461 after jlt intake and tune and e85 combo (with lt headers still) 41hp true gain with jlt intake tune and e85. Most of which is definitely from the e85 fuel alone.

Dyno numbers are just numbers to see where you start and end.

Who knows what my car "really" pulls at the wheels. Just posted the dyno charts for everyone to see. Not trying to get my numbers super high on purpose or anything. This is just what I was given.

I was going more for sound and feel than hp.
Sponsored

OP
OP
KGTG350

KGTG350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
16' GT 350
Dyno results should be SAE corrected only. Not STD, not extrapolated flywheel power, and not anything else. Keep it SAE and not some fake over-inflated number. The numbers on this thread are meaningless.
I agree with you. They are just numbers on a piece of paper. Since I don't have a base line to compare my ending point on there really is no point to look at this thread for hp gains. Just threw it out there since I had them.

Video footage on sound is another story. I'll be getting some footage without music up by Sunday.

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fathouse 1250R....1992 Gt 39k mile garage queen
Well this car made me do it, but the good news is it's 20% off on kooks from Leathal and it's a discount of regular price not full blown retail. Hella deal!!