My GT won’t accelerate pass 20 mph!

Ogs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
I have a 2015 Gt premium automatic ( not stock ). I can’t accelerate pass 20 mph. No check engine lights and when I use paddle shifters I only can go up to 3rd gear 4th does not work neither does any gear after 4rth. My sct device doesn’t pic up any codes wrong with the car but I plugged my friends codes reader in it gave me 6 codes. I researched all the codes and still can’t find a solution! Almost like my car is in limp mode with not check engine light at all! Need help asap as this is my daily car!
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I have a 2015 Gt premium automatic ( not stock ). I can’t accelerate pass 20 mph. No check engine lights and when I use paddle shifters I only can go up to 3rd gear 4th does not work neither does any gear after 4rth. My sct device doesn’t pic up any codes wrong with the car but I plugged my friends codes reader in it gave me 6 codes. I researched all the codes and still can’t find a solution! Almost like my car is in limp mode with not check engine light at all! Need help asap as this is my daily car!
What are the codes you were able to extract with your f reader?

It sounds like the car is definitely in some type of limp mode.

OP
OP
Ogs550

Ogs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
What are the codes you were able to extract with your f reader?

It sounds like the car is definitely in some type of limp mode.
the codes are P068A, P2135, P2014, P2019, P2008, P2011, P061B. That’s what my friends reader picked up but I have no check engine light or any other lights displayed on the dash and again sct tuner not picking up any codes eaither

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Did you try to unplug the battery for about 15-30mins?

Sponsored

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
yeah I did. Unplugged both positive and negative cables for 15 mins
Ok. When you used your friends code reader, did he just read the codes, or did you also clear the codes?

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
A quick look at those codes seems to indicate that you've got some Intake Manifold Runner actuator problem. One of the codes thrown is for throttle position sensor, so it all seems somewhat related.

OP
OP
Ogs550

Ogs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
Ok. When you used your friends code reader, did he just read the codes, or did you also clear the codes?
He read them off to me and I typed them all down in my phone then he cleared it. The problem first occurred when I was driving but still no engine light cut on when my car just stopped mid drive then that’s when we pulled over to the side of the highway and he read the codes

OP
OP
Ogs550

Ogs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
A quick look at those codes seems to indicate that you've got some Intake Manifold Runner actuator problem. One of the codes thrown is for throttle position sensor, so it all seems somewhat related.
yes indeed when in looked them up it didn’t give me a direct answer but I also so where it could be a blown fuse but the reply for the ecm you can’t tell if it’s blown or not. It’s just a black box looking fuse in the fuse box in the engine bay

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

BoostN IT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Mhmm I will look into it. The performance to early code is exactly what came up when I checked for codes
Don't worry I know the issue. Make sure the pedal is pressed down all the way. haha jk

friedmud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Any updates on this? Interested...

OP
OP
Ogs550

Ogs550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT premium
No updates as far as a answer to why my car is acting the way it is. I’ve been doing a lot of digging online for the codes it’s throwing. Auto gave me a print out of the list of codes it was throwing and the first code was P2135 - ignition on the PCM detected the difference between the throttle /pedal position sensor / switch A signal and the throttle / pedal position sensor /switch B signal was greater than the maximum allowable value
Sponsored