My grandparents want to buy me a Saturn but I want a mustang.

cerbomark

Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Kid: Please tell grandpa "thank you pa" even if you don t take his offer. He s trying to get you transportation and not concerned with your social status .
You do yourself no good by being ungrateful and you ll never be happy in life.
Here s what I would do. ASK grandpa that if you save up the difference will he put the $1800 towards the car you pick? This way you have some ownership in the car and you also benefit from his help.
Don t get all hyped up because it s only a car no matter what you get. Lots more important things in life that comes first.
And last but not least, if you are looking at cars with that high mileage be careful what you buy.
Your going to need a job just to keep it running.
Advertisement

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
Kid: Please tell grandpa "thank you pa" even if you don t take his offer. He s trying to get you transportation and not concerned with your social status .
You do yourself no good by being ungrateful and you ll never be happy in life.
Here s what I would do. ASK grandpa that if you save up the difference will he put the $1800 towards the car you pick? This way you have some ownership in the car and you also benefit from his help.
Don t get all hyped up because it s only a car no matter what you get. Lots more important things in life that comes first.
And last but not least, if you are looking at cars with that high mileage be careful what you buy.
Your going to need a job just to keep it running.
This is all very reasonable, sound advice, but you forgot...

This is a Saturn meme thread now!

c747aa05aa370bda5246a29ec9b7c334.jpg

Chhris

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang
So, i got in an accident in the mustang (totaled)bout 10 months ago. Kept paying insurance because my dad told me that id get a car soon, never happened, looked at all these ludes, found a stock one, dad liked it, said hed help me get it, he never went through with it.

NOW

my grandpa decides to look for pieces of sh!ts for cars. He finds one, says its for 1800. He will pay for it except for plates and taxes. ITS A SATURN! A 96 SATURN AUTOMATIC WITH 155,000 miles on it!

Mind im a senior in highschool, everybody coems up to me about cars, i completely hate foreign cars, i hate automatic cars, but ive been out of a car for so long this seems like its free! So i said yes but i dont really want it,

WHAT DO I DO?!?!?? im irritated about it, because i love the mustangs, this stock mustang still for sale for 4700, with 133,000 miles on it. bone stock! i dont want a saturn, i want a beast of a mustang
This has to be someone from the forum trolling us lol :idea:

Mikthehun1

Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
This has to be someone from the forum trolling us lol :idea:
It's too good for one of us knuckleheads to have come up with it. Or maybe, that's what they want us to think...

The Demon

Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1, 2020 BMW M240i Vert
Vehicle Showcase
You did notice that the name in the avatar is Bonny. This might be a girl.

lacanteen

Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2018 EcoBoost, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SCrew 5.0
Advertisement

5 SPURS - 2
Advertisement