OP
OP

falk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT Premium Fastback PP1 with all of the goodies, 06 mountaineer, 03 expedition EB, and a couple of old Clark forklifts.
so from what ive read online is that they do not offer the black badges that have the alignment pins( i bought mine from ford and they didn't have them even) so basically i just used painters tape to go around my stock fender badges(holds location) then used fishing line removed my OEM badges and cleaned the double sided tape residue off, if you decide to do this keep in mind the OEM badges do have alignment pins so the fishing line will catch on it. once its all cleaned up where the OEM badge was located you can place the new badge in the taped off area and level it inside the "tape box" so it covers the holes in the fender. the rear deck lid badge requires you to buy a blank deck lid and the badge separately then just measure to center it. the badge on the OEM deck lid is held on by plastic rivets on the backside of the deck lid so removing it would leave multiple holes. im not the best at explaining things haha but heres some links for all the badges.

https://lmr.com/item/LRS-1622850BK/mustang-black-out-fender-emblem-kit-15-17

https://lmr.com/item/M16600MA/mustang-ford-performance-decklid-trim-panel-1518-m-16600-ma

https://www.mfautodesigns.com/
Thanks!
Sponsored

RaceHorseV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ricky
Vehicle(s)
2001 Cobra, 2004 Cobra, 2019 GT
And I've made a decision, I'm not going to do anything to the car. Bone-stock. As soon as she arrives, the 4.6 & 6r60 are coming out of the Mounty. She will be my sleeper drag car. The question remains: blown Coyote & 6R80, or a Clevo & AOD? :)
Looks like you landed a beauty! A bone-stock PP1 GT is a great place to be! Not many can hang with her. The only mods I've done on my '19 are some Steeda jacking rails and also their IRS subframe support braces (P/N 555 5754). Both are bolt ons with no drilling or need to fab anything. The rails save the pinch welds and the IRS braces stabilize during hard acceleration and cornering without adding any NVH. I sound like a Steeda shill but I'm just someone who has the parts and thinks they were worth the price. No threat to the warranty... Enjoy the ride!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like you landed a beauty! A bone-stock PP1 GT is a great place to be! Not many can hang with her. The only mods I've done on my '19 are some Steeda jacking rails and also their IRS subframe support braces (P/N 555 5754). Both are bolt ons with no drilling or need to fab anything. The rails save the pinch welds and the IRS braces stabilize during hard acceleration and cornering without adding any NVH. I sound like a Steeda shill but I'm just someone who has the parts and thinks they were worth the price. No threat to the warranty... Enjoy the ride!
We appreciate the feedback for the non-paid endorsement :)

OP
OP

falk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT Premium Fastback PP1 with all of the goodies, 06 mountaineer, 03 expedition EB, and a couple of old Clark forklifts.
Thank you! looking up the PN!

OP
OP

falk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP

falk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
N

Not until you post pics of the car in you ownership :cwl::crackup: Only kidding...WELCOME & Congratulations. It is really awesome to see & hear someone so excited about getting a Mustang.
LOL, the car owns my ass, I'm just her caretaker for now!

Hidalgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible, Premium, Magnetic, Int. Midnight Blue, 401A Pkge, 10Sp. AT, Smart & Safe Pkge, Active Valve Performance Exhaust, Shaker Pro, 20" Alum wheels; 2015 BMW M235i, Vert, Twin Turbo, JB4; BMW 2017 X5, M Sports Pkge
Steeda, TELL ME EVERYTHING! hehe :)
Well, you don't need the Steeda jacking rails.
You can just use one of your fork lifts to raise her up as needed. :muscle:

thunderstrike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 6 spd
This is my first Mustang. I last owned 1982 Ford. Since then, I driven mostly German cars and two Jeep Wranglers. I am glad to have given Ford another chance with 2019 GT. I am very happy with my GT Premium, 6 speed. If I had to do it all over I would get the Active Valve Exhaust and the Woofer package.

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
And now, the best part of owning an S550, It's a chick magnet!

2183737-bigthumbnail.jpg
Any woman that gets the heel of her F-me-pumps that close to my car, is gonna be in trouble.

Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
LOL, thanks man. What a journey! Tell me about your car, was it a super-stressful? One of the guys on this thread went through two years of misery to get his Mustang!
reading your story has reminded me of my adventure.
I had a S197 for 4 years, So I was used to driving a Lefty in London (UK), decided I wanted a black auto vert S550, but then saw all the toys on the US one, so decided to get her factory built in February 2016, and she was built in late March, saw the 1st pics, when she arrived in Canada for the IVA then she was shipped over and 3 weeks later received pics of her arriving at the port, then went up and saw her, walking down the lane to the dealer and seeing her out the front, was such a buzz, my 1st ever Brand new car. finally picked her up 3 weeks later as she had to be passed thou to be able to run on the UK roads, and i also wanted a few mods done, before I collected her. over 3 years later and 16 thousand miles, i still get a total buzz from driving her. The Mustang is a Special car, best of luck with yours

3star2nr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT PP
Drag racing, nitrous goes together with transmission problems... Thats just a fact of life man.

If you are hell set on drag racing the automatic is the only logical choice. And id recommend geting a s197... Over the s550. You can mod the s550 to do the job No prob but really drag racing these cars is using 25% of what they're capable of so its kind of a waste of money...

You can build a s197 for way less and get better, more reliable results for way less money... A 2011 s197 is lighter and super cheap now, has coyote and Ford's bullet proof solid axle rear end. You just cant beat them... For drag.

Also you can install a tremec on these cars... There are users on here who have and on YouTube its a pretty common conversion. I think more people use the magnum XL vs the TR31 in the gt350s.

If you research it I'm sure you can find an entire guide on the swap...
Sponsored