Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
My favorite part of owning a Mustang GT is all of the idiots in fart boxes wanting to race. I usually just laugh at them revving their fart cans next to me because my windows are tinted dark and they can't see it's a woman about to hand it to them. I usually let them launch first to let them think they took me and when I shift 1-2 I blow by them and watch them in my rear view struggle to try to catch me.

I had an older Crapmaro SS pull up at a light aggressively at a light next to me. I could see him inching toward the intersection aggressively and I wasn't responding but when the light changed and I dumped the clutch at 2500 rpms I had him by 3 car lengths when I turned off the road.

Another time I had a Challenger struggling to get around traffic to catch me. He finally caught me when I was stopped at a light to make a u turn. I dumped the clutch at 2500rpms and drifted around my u turn leaving him in a cloud of smoke. As I finished the u turn and was turning into the plaza I rolled down my window so he could see I am a woman and the look on his face was priceless. He gave me a thumbs up and went on his way. This was in my EcoBoost before Ford bought it back with close to bald rears, lol.

When my 16 GTPP was a few weeks old I had a kid in a fart can Lancer pull up at every light next to me farting and crackling his crap exhaust. My mom was in the car and at the 3rd light even she had enough and told me do what you have to do and shut this idiot up! I launched it so hard he was 5 car lengths back and I was taking it easy on him, LOL.

Everyone wants to race especially idiots in Prius and mini vans, smh.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
Man,You S550 are the real folks,what an EGO you have,I own a Mustang GT and don"t even give you guys a nod at a stop light.But then I don"t street race, or think my car is the second coming of Christ.

GordonGekko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Eco Premium
My favorite part of owning a Mustang GT is all of the idiots in fart boxes wanting to race. I usually just laugh at them revving their fart cans next to me because my windows are tinted dark and they can't see it's a woman about to hand it to them. I usually let them launch first to let them think they took me and when I shift 1-2 I blow by them and watch them in my rear view struggle to try to catch me.

I had an older Crapmaro SS pull up at a light aggressively at a light next to me. I could see him inching toward the intersection aggressively and I wasn't responding but when the light changed and I dumped the clutch at 2500 rpms I had him by 3 car lengths when I turned off the road.

Another time I had a Challenger struggling to get around traffic to catch me. He finally caught me when I was stopped at a light to make a u turn. I dumped the clutch at 2500rpms and drifted around my u turn leaving him in a cloud of smoke. As I finished the u turn and was turning into the plaza I rolled down my window so he could see I am a woman and the look on his face was priceless. He gave me a thumbs up and went on his way. This was in my EcoBoost before Ford bought it back with close to bald rears, lol.

When my 16 GTPP was a few weeks old I had a kid in a fart can Lancer pull up at every light next to me farting and crackling his crap exhaust. My mom was in the car and at the 3rd light even she had enough and told me do what you have to do and shut this idiot up! I launched it so hard he was 5 car lengths back and I was taking it easy on him, LOL.

Everyone wants to race especially idiots in Prius and mini vans, smh.

We get it, you're a woman who drives a manual GT who preys on male drivers of cheap import cars and slower V8s. Is that really empowering?

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
I had a crazy woman in a Camaro try to race me, she was laughing diabolical!!! while revving her engine on the highway, but a cop on a motorcycle pulled behind her and she stopped and my fiance and I laughed

Orgalorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I had a WRX ride my tail and pass me within 5 miles of the dealer... I had my son in the back seat so I didn't engage. :D

Sponsored

thxultra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost, 2016 Mercedes C300
I useually just sit for a min and watch them look like a fool. Some really stupid drivers out there.

whoishomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I've never had anyone try to race me in my 13, or 15, and my 13 was GHIG so it stood out. Last time people wanted to race was when I had my supercharged RSX, which was kind of fun cause it was a total sleeper

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)
I'm sure it doesn't help that the Roush axle backs and Ford Racing X-pipe have most people convinced there is more going on under the hood than a stock 5.0...
Same setup here, only with an H-pipe instead of X. Nice, deep rumble at idle while waiting for the light to turn green. :thumbsup:

I've only been challenged once since buying the car last fall. My wife and I were coming home after dinner out one night and on an otherwise empty highway, a VW Jetta pulled up next to us at a red light and revved a couple times. It was lowered and had the Pringles can exhaust, but nothing else. The light turned green and I bolted, then shifted to 2nd for the quick trip to 60mph before having to slow down for the turn into our neighborhood. As I slowed, the 20-something Jetta driver passed by us slowly and gave a smile and a thumbs up. Frankly, I think he was just interested in seeing what the car was capable of as opposed to racing.

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
We get it, you're a woman who drives a manual GT who preys on male drivers of cheap import cars and slower V8s. Is that really empowering?

Wow, don't get your tightie whities in a bunch man. I didn't mean to imasculate you and your EcoBoost. I also hit thanks by accident and don't thank you for your condescending comments.

Way to be overly dramatic and say that I am preying on anyone!

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
I get the strangest cars trying to either race me or just get ahead of me aggressively. I had an old ML320 that just HAD to get in front of me when we were at a light.. he gunned it off the line. I didn't even think he was trying to start something. Mostly I have guys my age or older in minivans staring at me when i'm on the road.. they basically eye fuck the car.. lol I did have a Civic Si revving his little engine and I blew him away at a light.. he flashed his lights at me before he turned off and I was still like 7 or 8 car lengths or possibly more ahead of him when he slowed down to turn. I'm not racing that much anymore.. did that a lot when I was a kid in my 89 LX 5.0. Now its more like I've got nothing to prove so I just drive the way I want.. and enjoy it.

Sponsored

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
I get people trying to race me here and there but most of them back off once I downshift and they hear my exhaust. In other scenarios, I'll run through the gears getting on the highway and it will actually attract potential races. Lol. I burned through 1st-3rd getting on the highway last night and ended up doing 3-pulls against a new 550i with I/E/Tune.

The attention's cool with me. I'm always down to get a pull in and no one ever wanted to give me the time of day in my old car ('12 G37 sedan).

GordonGekko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Eco Premium
Wow, don't get your tightie whities in a bunch man. I didn't mean to imasculate you and your EcoBoost. I also hit thanks by accident and don't thank you for your condescending comments.

Way to be overly dramatic and say that I am preying on anyone!

I rest my case.

ZuluEcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost, Race Red and Silver Stripe
Everyone on the street wants to race it. Even mommies in their economy SUVs wants some action.
Definitely getting more attention than my RX-8.
What's you experience so far compare to the car you used to have?:headbang:
I haven't gotten my Mustang yet, (it is on order), but considering my current car is a 2002 Ford Escape, I imagine life at the red light will be a little more interesting:D

Driv3n to Dr1ve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6 6 speed manual
I get older ~1999-2000 mustangs, Subaru WRX's, civics, and feisty commuters trying to race me.
Sponsored