Wamp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Collin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
OP, you sound allot like me.

Not trying to scare you but I had a RST, MGW, and BG racing fluid and my car would still not shift into 4th clean when getting on it. It would either grind or just not go in. Hopefully you don't have a synchro issue going on because no amount of mods will fix that unless you get the synchro fixed.
Yikes. Hope not.
Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Hey Collin, glad to hear the FTBR bracket is going to good use! Did you get some O-rings for the shifter? Your car looks awesome BTW!

OP
OP
Wamp

Wamp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Collin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey Collin, glad to hear the FTBR bracket is going to good use! Did you get some O-rings for the shifter? Your car looks awesome BTW!
Thanks man! Got some bolts from the hardware store, got a big o-ring kit from harbor freight, and had just what I needed.

accel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP
I'm having this mt82 transmission in my '17 (no mods) and Ii is ok. I've seen better shifters but it gets strong "b" in my car.

I can hear clanking when it is cold, it is not supporting very rapid shifting maybe, but I usualky do not do that ..., i can hear some faint background noise at somegears.

I test drove several manual gts vefore buying and shifters were all pretty much same feel.

I was just wondering what inspired you guys to all those mods. Should I also expect improvements with MGW?

OP
OP
Wamp

Wamp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Collin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm having this mt82 transmission in my '17 (no mods) and Ii is ok. I've seen better shifters but it gets strong "b" in my car.

I can hear clanking when it is cold, it is not supporting very rapid shifting maybe, but I usualky do not do that ..., i can hear some faint background noise at somegears.

I test drove several manual gts vefore buying and shifters were all pretty much same feel.

I was just wondering what inspired you guys to all those mods. Should I also expect improvements with MGW?
2 things… the stock shifter felt sloppy, and high RPM lockout.
Sponsored