My Experience With Magnaflows Warranty/Customer Service

Toowired

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I know I am bringing up a dead post, but I have had the exact same problem. 2006 F150 and the muffler rusted, blew out. Because I didn't fill out their warranty card and send it in, they can't fulfill their promise of lifetime warranty.
The problem I run into with Magnaflow, is their exhausts always sound better then everyone else. So after being pissed off at them I still buy two more exhausts.
Lessons are learned the hard way, and I always save paperwork and send in warranty cards on everything I own now.
Sponsored

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
I purchased my Magna Flows thru Jegs. I called both Jegs AND Magna Flow and both said they would stand by any warranty unless the product was shown to be modified or altered other than by Magna Flow itself. When I asked to be more specific Magna Flow said that specifically to the mufflers themselves and not the suspension system hangar. They said to insure the product was warranted that they just needed my original invoice from Jegs (which I provided over the phone) as Jegs is a certified Magna Flow vendor. We'll see how it goes in the long haul but so far no problems!