Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Why are you bumping this? Unless they are at MSRP or lower I do not think they are news worthy.
Your making an assumption that is not valid. Who says they above MSRP? Their website? If there is an interest, contact them and start negotiating.
Sponsored

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack, 2002 Porsche Boxster S 3.8L
Your making an assumption that is not valid. Who says they above MSRP? Their website? If there is an interest, contact them and start negotiating.
The dealer does. The "Market Adjustment" sticker is right there in the photo, on the right hand side.

684accbc-5e45-4928-a2af-047c1b97a7ad-jpeg.jpg

proeagles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT 350, 2019 BMW X3, 2019 Honda Civic
It looks like they also have a leftover 2018
I totally forgot about that one. It's been sitting outside for a year. A lot of dealers are still trying to get over MSRP on a car that has been out for about 5 years now. It just ain't happening anymore. Ford deliberately builds a limited number of cars to keep the exclusivity of the car high but I think most of the really desperate customers are gone by now. I'm curious how much over the 500 will be and how many people will fall victim to the early rush. I just don't view the car as as an investment. I drive the piss out of mine.

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
The dealer does. The "Market Adjustment" sticker is right there in the photo, on the right hand side.

684accbc-5e45-4928-a2af-047c1b97a7ad-jpeg.jpg
Seriously.......you know better than that. That sticker is there for the numb nuts who walks in from the street and says I'll take it. Like I said an interested party can PM me or contact the sales manager directly. Only at that point will they know what the dealer is willing to do.
And by the way, if someone is interested and is willing to pay the ADM why is that anyones business?

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Seriously.......you know better than that. That sticker is there for the numb nuts who walks in from the street and says I'll take it. Like I said an interested party can PM me or contact the sales manager directly. Only at that point will they know what the dealer is willing to do.
And by the way, if someone is interested and is willing to pay the ADM why is that anyones business?
I am curious why you are bumping this car versus all the other Rs for sale in the country are you a dealer? Not being a dick just trying to understand.

Sponsored

I am Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
FBO C63, Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, 18' LB GT350, 19' Performance Blue GT350R
If it has a market adjustment sticker, that's an markup. Whether or not anyone can negotiate a number at msrp is besides the point. That car has a markup, there's no need to bump that until the ADM is gone. Let these dealerships sit on their cars and eat the carrying costs. There are plenty of other dealerships with a white R and matte blue stripes.

Why do we care about ADM's? Because this is a forum and we're looking out for other members interest. The better question is why are you pushing so hard for this dealership with the ADM?

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
I am curious why you are bumping this car versus all the other Rs for sale in the country are you a dealer? Not being a dick just trying to understand.
No sorry, I understand now. I’m not a dealer but just trying to help out my friend at the dealership. Didn’t realize it would come off like that. I’ll stop. :frown::lipssealed:

OP
OP
Bikeman315

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
If it has a market adjustment sticker, that's an markup. Whether or not anyone can negotiate a number at msrp is besides the point. That car has a markup, there's no need to bump that until the ADM is gone. Let these dealerships sit on their cars and eat the carrying costs. There are plenty of other dealerships with a white R and matte blue stripes.

Why do we care about ADM's? Because this is a forum and we're looking out for other members interest. The better question is why are you pushing so hard for this dealership with the ADM?
See my post to firestarter. I understand.

diverkr46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAM 2500, 2017 Subaru WRX
I totally forgot about that one. It's been sitting outside for a year. A lot of dealers are still trying to get over MSRP on a car that has been out for about 5 years now. It just ain't happening anymore. Ford deliberately builds a limited number of cars to keep the exclusivity of the car high but I think most of the really desperate customers are gone by now. I'm curious how much over the 500 will be and how many people will fall victim to the early rush. I just don't view the car as as an investment. I drive the piss out of mine.
The red one at Banner has messed up paint and stripes from what they call a previous "bug swarm" that damaged a bunch of vehicles. They sent me pics. They still want too much for it being a new 2018 with major exterior repair required. I told them if it was a simple fix they would've fixed it in order to sell the car appropriately. Haha
Sponsored