Sponsored

My Custom Bullitt Bike

C3RV4NTE5

Threads
Reaction score
Hey guys, how are you doing? This is Alejandro, from Spain. I'm a BIG Mustang fan, although I still haven't had one yet... (soon :thumbsup:)

I've been planing this for 2 months now. I wanted to do something special for the 50th anniversary of Mustang, so I asked my friends at BC Sparrow bikes (here in Spain - you can see their works at their website or social media) to restore an old bike my grandpa had for 40 years and never used it. First, it looked hideous and colorful like this:

I had in mind making a simple, clean bike based on the '68 Bullitt Mustang. The keys were: dark green frame, chrome rims with black spokes like the Bullitt alloy wheels, wooden handlebar with chromed details reminescent of muscle car restorations... Also, a black and clean old-school seat like the 68 Mustang interior and the Pony logo on the front, vertical in this case as we're dealing with a bike. It runs very smoothly, no mechanical sounds... it's just fantastic to go around town with this bike.

Although the photos look pretty nice, in person it's freaking awesome :)

Today has been my first day with it and I spent like 2 hours on it, just riding around town :)

Do you like it?

Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
That's badass man! I want one, just like it but to match my new '15 on the way. Love it

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
That is SWEET!!!!!! Nice job.

minicobra

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thebandpetroleum.com
First Name
Braden
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT/PP
Looks great, nice color! I ride a carbon fiber road bike, but have been thinking of building up a fixed gear. I like how they took the old frame and mixed with the new aero wheels, etc. :clap2:

Sponsored

TungstenGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Fastback, Manual, PP, DIB
Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

deeps29

Bizarre Edition!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
AWESOME! Totally Love it. And I want one, NOW!

motoroid65

Man you need to work with them to sell these to the public. I would buy one for sure.

Great job.

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
Hey guys, how are you doing? This is Alejandro, from Spain. I'm a BIG Mustang fan, although I still haven't had one yet... (soon :thumbsup:)

I've been planing this for 2 months now. I wanted to do something special for the 50th anniversary of Mustang, so I asked my friends at BC Sparrow bikes (here in Spain - you can see their works at their website or social media) to restore an old bike my grandpa had for 40 years and never used it. First, it looked hideous and colorful like this:

I had in mind making a simple, clean bike based on the '68 Bullitt Mustang. The keys were: dark green frame, chrome rims with black spokes like the Bullitt alloy wheels, wooden handlebar with chromed details reminescent of muscle car restorations... Also, a black and clean old-school seat like the 68 Mustang interior and the Pony logo on the front, vertical in this case as we're dealing with a bike. It runs very smoothly, no mechanical sounds... it's just fantastic to go around town with this bike.

Although the photos look pretty nice, in person it's freaking awesome :)

Today has been my first day with it and I spent like 2 hours on it, just riding around town :)

Do you like it?

I'd love one of these. Well done.

OP
OP

C3RV4NTE5

Threads
Reaction score
LOL, I see you like it :) Thank you!

Well, I talked to my friends and if you're willing to pay the price + shipping they can do them matching your Mustang's customizations. I think it's like $450 just the shipping costs alone from Spain to the US but... we can talk. If you are interested just send me a PM, I don't want this to become a selling point - it was just to show you guys my "first" Mustang :p

Sponsored

EXP Jawa

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.torsen.com
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
1999 Cobra Convertible, Electric Green
As a cycling enthusiast (I've done a number of custom builds myself) and Mustang fan, I have to say this really cool. I dig the finish and particularly like the wood bars that are reminiscent of a wood-rim steering wheel.

5th-Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Ruby Red Auto, 19"
Very Nice! The wooden handlebar is the icing on the cake. Sweet.

monnietron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Monica
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Bringing this back from the dead, this is super cool!
Sponsored