• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

My clear tail lights for sale (EU version) - PLEASE DELETE THREAD

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
PLEASE DELETE THREAD. THE LIGHTS HAVE BEEN SOLD

I am thinking to get a set of modified red tail lights with the sequential turn signal function from a friend in Poland... To do that I need to sell my clear tail lights. They are in absolutely perfect condition. Would anyone be interested in buying them? I am asking 1200 euros for the set. The price includes shipping in Europe, for shipping to the US the buyer pays shipping costs. Payment can be made either through PayPal or Revolut.

Please note: I will order the modified red tail lights as soon as I find a buyer for my clear ones, so they will be available as soon as I put the new ones on the car.

PM me if interested. Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

Robby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 DIB 2.3T
1200 is way too much. Cheaper to just buy new ones at the dealer.