Sponsored

My car hasn't been built yet.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Once you get it paint it twister orange. yep.
The only “real” S550 Mach 1 is the 2021. Lol, just look at the T shirt. :cwl:
Sponsored

Last edited:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Well since release year colours have come into it, anyone want to mess with the daddy ... ?

IMG_1207.jpg

:giggle:

WD :like:

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Ah, one of us, lime green. Crazy color. :like:

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
I ordered a new Mustang GT Convertible from (I think) Grainger Ford in (I think) January of 2022. I can't remember much detail any more. After waiting a few months with little optimism coming from Ford (who did acknowledge receiving the order) or anyone here on the forum, I went ahead and bought a car off of a dealer lot in March. I told Grainger to cancel the order or just keep it for inventory, and they thanked me for letting them know. So I know that everyone knows everything.

Except, apparently, Ford, who continues to send me periodic emails apologizing for the wait, but my car is still in the queue. There's nothing special about the car, it's just a GT with a six-speed in black. But apparently they just can't get enough parts together to assemble the car.

I'm just rather surprised, since folks are getting their cars, that this one is still sitting in the queue, for 10 months now. Heck, by the time it's actually built, I may want to buy it again. Maybe that's their plan?
That's wild. Sounds like Granger didn't get the allocation for a simple build.

ZeusF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Convertible MY23
I ordered a GT Convertible back in March (im in Melbourne Australia) despite the new gen about to be built. Iv been told its now going to be the MY23, however no other news.. There is still zero news on when it will be built. Surely they have to confirm a schedule on it soon? Anyone have any knowledge on how the build schedules are going on this run our year S550?

im getting to the point of buying an MY21 the way things are going. The lack of any ETA for 9 months now, is becoming infuriating. I know we are at the other end of the world, but come on Ford, some approximate ETA would have been nice by now. Dealer states, they put the orders up every month, and then wait for confirmation. Every month up it goes and the wait continues.
Sponsored