Sponsored

my car arrived today [updated with weight info]

unintelligible

V1, VR, Gear Up!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Premium
I'm not a big fan of the GT Performance Package wheels for two reasons - it's not a square setup, and there are way too many spokes. I would be much more interested if it was closer to the look of the Track Pack wheels from 2014.
I agree except for the desire to have them square. I think regardless of style the performance pack wheel set will always be staggered. But the combination of that spoke design and the black color is going to turn a lot of buyers off and I feel like it'll be something that changes relatively quickly in the S550 lifecycle.
Sponsored

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
wow, this is my favorite color, this is the exact combo i will be in the market for! Thanks for sharing bro!

hadokenny

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Such a nice ride!

So sad to see that weight though. This generation mustang could have had so much more potential.... Still considering getting a blue stripped out GT.

OP
OP
cj428

cj428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R TT
coming up soon on homepage. Its a shocker!

Sponsored

Heracles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deciding...
how are you liking it so far!

I really like the performance package, but i want the rear spoiler that the other wheels.. guess no perf pack for me.

TexArmageddon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
I am just going to trow this for comparison purposes. My Car is a 2011 Mustang GT fully loaded with brembo package and my friend's is a 2011 Saleen 302. My car is with a full tank of gas and his is with 3/4ths of gas.

but your car isn't fully loaded... Clearly by the lack of a touch screen missing from the radio... I'm just saying.. I have link to another thread where a guy weighs his 11 Base GT on the same type of Scale CJ weighs his and that guy got 3600lbs...

The scale you weighed your car at is Off or you're lying about something.
Sponsored