ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Local beginner Track night at Autobon.
So impressed with this Mach 1's handling from the track to a tight Autocross course its very impressive!
Track time was pretty slow due to others on the track being slow but it was nice to get out there and see how to take the lines. (that video is boring)
All kinds of cars out there for 911's, Aston Martin's, Golf R w/500hp, Evo w/700hp, Stinger, Miata's.
My exhaust was hands down the best!!! confirmed by all there...lol
(Turn up volume on videos)

Sponsored

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Well, my winter Wheel/Tire setup is on and I'm so happy with the look and performance so far!
RTR Tech 7, 9.5x19 with Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 plus 275/40R19 squared. $2500 to my door ready to mount.

Mach.jpg

Mach1.jpg

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Well, my winter Wheel/Tire setup is on and I'm so happy with the look and performance so far!
RTR Tech 7, 9.5x19 with Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 plus 275/40R19 squared. $2500 to my door ready to mount.

Mach.jpg

Mach1.jpg
That's a good looking wheel!!

Maldelver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
Do you guys think a small red strip of red racing tape along the front tip of front splitter would look good. Stangmode did it on the FJG with orange and I thought it was cool.
I’m actually thinking the same thing. The upper part not the lower since I have the HP splitter.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I’m actually thinking the same thing. The upper part not the lower since I have the HP splitter.
I couldn't get the tape to stay on so I gave up on it. Really liked the look though

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'

Mach.jpg

Mach1.jpg
You should do details on the side. That car looks wet! Very impressive to have a black car looking that good!

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
You should do details on the side. That car looks wet! Very impressive to have a black car looking that good!
Thanks Atlas!
6 hours in the driveway when I clayed and ceramic coated it myself back in March.
Another 6 hours last weekend ceramic coating the new wheels and the ones I took off for storage.
I was so damn sore after both! I will probably pay someone next time

Hockeyfan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt Magneride, electronics, pac, Steeda Jack rails, Weather Teck Floor liners, SunTek PPF full front
Wow beautiful car. Good luck with her!

Sponsored

MaxAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord Touring
I'm just catching up with the pics in this thread...man - I'll add to everyone else's comments, she looks absolutely awesome, especially in black! Your effort in keeping the paint maintained really shows - mirror finish. Loved the night pics on the first page too! And glad to see you'll be enjoying her year round!

Thanks Atlas!
6 hours in the driveway when I clayed and ceramic coated it myself back in March.
Another 6 hours last weekend ceramic coating the new wheels and the ones I took off for storage.
I was so damn sore after both! I will probably pay someone next time

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I'm just catching up with the pics in this thread...man - I'll add to everyone else's comments, she looks absolutely awesome, especially in black! Your effort in keeping the paint maintained really shows - mirror finish. Loved the night pics on the first page too! And glad to see you'll be enjoying her year round!
Thanks a lot MaxAK!
I bought the car to drive and enjoy.
I do regret not doing the protective wrap as I'm starting to get some nicks on the front end
Getting good at the touchup paint...lol

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis

Mach.jpg

Mach1.jpg

[/QUOTE That's one beautiful car and the wheels are awesome! How do the Continentals compare to the OEM Michelins?

Mach.jpg

Mach1.jpg
That's one beautiful car and the wheels are awesome! How do the Continentals compare to the OEM Michelins?

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
That's one beautiful car and the wheels are awesome! How do the Continentals compare to the OEM Michelins?
Thank you!
When it was warm out, the Michelins were the stickiest tires I’ve ever had. But under 50deg they lost all their benefits. So far from the 30’s to 60deg temps I’ve driven on these, I’m very impressed!
They are very composed and responsive.
The ride Is comfortable but not squishy.
0 road noise.
I think I will enjoy driving this winter much more than I did the last 6 years on winter tires.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I have a non HP Mach1. Can you share links for whelks and tires? I’m in NY and need to swap out my wheels.
Sponsored