OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Question. With the way this is designed should I avoid having any undercoating applied ?
I'm don't see why the undercoating would make a difference on this issue.
Sponsored

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
I'm don't see why the undercoating would make a difference on this issue.
Ok I wasn’t sure if it would somehow interfere with the design of these plates for air flow ?

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I haven't yet taken either front or rear off yet. I assume it's from all the crappy roads around me as I hear the tires picking up stuff and all the time.
My car was only couple hundred miles away Flatrock to Chicago and delivered on a nice day so I doubt it got much from the truck ride.
It made no sense for me and some others too. No clue where they came from or how they got there. Best guess is transitioning on trains? I've driven on gravel roads and did not catch anything under plastic skid plate. It really is a weird shipping thing or so we thought. Hope you net the same result and only have to clean it up the one time.

How was your bike ride?

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
It made no sense for me and some others too. No clue where they came from or how they got there. Best guess is transitioning on trains? I've driven on gravel roads and did not catch anything under plastic skid plate. It really is a weird shipping thing or so we thought. Hope you net the same result and only have to clean it up the one time.

How was your bike ride?
Yeah, it is weird.
I guess when I do the hpipe and oil change I'll check both front and rear. Clean it out and hope for the best.
Bike ride was great, trail conditions perfect! non-stop 16.3 miles, 1hr 43min. I think I was under nourished and dehydrated as the last couple miles I got really nauseas and felt sick the rest of the day.. Maybe just not used to the heat and such a long workout after the long winter.
Thanks for asking

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
Did you clear all that debris out when you first got the car? Many of us received our non Mach 1's with gravel in the skid plates where applicable. First time taking the front clip off was crazy how many rocks and insect carcasses fell from the skid plate. Since that first time, have had zero collection of anything.

Edit: apologies, replied to the wrong guy lol. @ChitownStang
😭😭😭 I'm still waiting for mine.. its 60+ days out still.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
😭😭😭 I'm still waiting for mine.. its 60+ days out still.
As my father in law always says in a slight southern draw...Shiiiiiiiiit 60 days, you can do that standing on your head!

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
It's worth the wait... ordered mine in October so I know about waiting
Haha. But I'm in a different situation. My last car was totalled from being sideswiped/tboned (it was like a mix of both) and I've been walking to work. I work 10pm-6am. Winter hasnt been pleasant 😂

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Haha. But I'm in a different situation. My last car was totalled from being sideswiped/tboned (it was like a mix of both) and I've been walking to work. I work 10pm-6am. Winter hasnt been pleasant 😂
Hope the walk isn't too bad other than the weather. Maybe score a cheap bicycle from a pawn shop? I ordered mine and had to wait 3 months. Luckily I traveled for work to a different state so it kept me busy. The car was waiting for me when I got back.

Sponsored

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Hope the walk isn't too bad other than the weather. Maybe score a cheap bicycle from a pawn shop? I ordered mine and had to wait 3 months. Luckily I traveled for work to a different state so it kept me busy. The car was waiting for me when I got back.
It's a mile and a half each way. Which isnt too bad, but our homeless/junkie issue in the area doesnt make it the safest of walks. It's hard on my knee too, because I got ran over by a minivan in 2009 while riding a bicycle, and it really fucked up my leg, and tore my ACL. It feels brittle in the cold. I just try to dress warmer. It just makes me want the car that much sooner 😂 but the weather is definitely starting to pick up. So I've had to worry about it less. And I am able to get a ride to work 1-3 times out of the week.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
It's a mile and a half each way. Which isnt too bad, but our homeless/junkie issue in the area doesnt make it the safest of walks. It's hard on my knee too, because I got ran over by a minivan in 2009 while riding a bicycle, and it really fucked up my leg, and tore my ACL. It feels brittle in the cold. I just try to dress warmer. It just makes me want the car that much sooner 😂 but the weather is definitely starting to pick up. So I've had to worry about it less. And I am able to get a ride to work 1-3 times out of the week.
Sorry to hear about the past but happy to hear you're making it happen anyway. Hopefully they can manage to get it to you sooner than planned.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to hear about the past but happy to hear you're making it happen anyway. Hopefully they can manage to get it to you sooner than planned.
I'm just super excited and ready to drive it already. 😅 it's about 2 months out from granger, and then I have to have it shipped to washington, so that'll be a little longer. But I know itll all be worth it.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I'm just super excited and ready to drive it already. 😅 it's about 2 months out from granger, and then I have to have it shipped to washington, so that'll be a little longer. But I know itll all be worth it.
And then I'll make the short jaunt to Auburn to drool all over it too lol

OP
OP
ChitownStang

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Damn, That sucks man!
You will appreciate it that much more when you get it!
Sponsored