my 2020 EcoBoost Premium Convertible is on the train

Jscott1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Eco premium Convertible
I'm new to Mustangs but after always renting the convertible on vacations I decided to buy one. No it's not a 5.0...I'll probably grow tired of saying that. I wanted a pony car not a muscle car. And a 6 speed transmission and race red with showstopper red interior. Ordered it on 7/13/2019. I'm told it will be the first 2020 in Houston.
Sponsored

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2020 Mustang GT ‘Vert on order
Awesome!!! We rented a Mustang convertible and drove it from Atlanta to NY and fell in love. Then ordered one on 7/17....and rented another in Maui. Ours is on a train heading to the West coast, then waiting for it to board the boat to Oahu! Super excited!!!

Similar stories :like:

OP
OP

Jscott1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Awesome!!! We rented a Mustang convertible and drove it from Atlanta to NY and fell in love. Then ordered one on 7/17....and rented another in Maui. Ours is on a train heading to the West coast, then waiting for it to board the boat to Oahu! Super excited!!!

Similar stories :like:
I rented one on Oahu and rented a Camaro Convertible on the big island. The Mustang trunk is bigger top up or down. The Camaro trunk is a joke with the top down that did it it for me. Mine should be here in a week.

BDStang2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Kona Blue manual

Sponsored

jake1164

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange Ecoboost Mustang
My 2020 Kona blue GT premium just finished being built and is awaiting shipment. How are you guys trackinBdyour Mustang from the factory? Will that information be shown on my https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status page? Thanks,

BD
All my tracking information comes directly from my dealer. I have looked and have not found anything that gives anything more than date shipped and date est to arrive. However, that does not stop me from looking every morning to see if anything has changed.

EDIT: UGH.. it just went up to 10/15 .. maybe I should stop looking.

OP
OP

Jscott1000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
Yes the dealer can give you the information that shows every town the train has passed and exactly what time it stopped. The online tracking just shows the expected arrival date.

Hunnieshadow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amanda
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2020 Mustang GT ‘Vert on order
My 2020 Kona blue GT premium just finished being built and is awaiting shipment. How are you guys trackinBdyour Mustang from the factory? Will that information be shown on my https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status page? Thanks,

BD
I use trackmymustang.com It shows a little more than the Ford tracking does.

We are waiting on our Kona blue GT as well, but ours is an convertible. Had to compromise because I wanted a Jeep Wrangler and he wanted a Shelby.....:facepalm:

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
Welcome to the race red family :like:. Nothing wrong with the EB. They’re so refined these days that for your daily driving and low end RPMs you’ll be good. And all EBs & GTs mustangs are pony cars so are camaro’s.
Sponsored