Sponsored

My 2017 GT350R HR083 is finally here so let the fun begin

mrdci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, Raptor SCrew, '17 GT350R HR083, E39 Dinan M5
Well, it's been a little over a year of shopping around for a price I could live with for a GT350R. Living in the DC Metro area I never would have thought I would have been able to work with any of these dealers around here (Koon's prices on eBay should give you the idea) But I went ahead and jumped on the wait list back in February at Ted Britt Ford in Fairfax as thats where I got their first SuperCrew Raptor back on New Years eve of 2011 and I got my daily driver Fiesta ST from them also. So I watched the boards and waited for the banks to open and ordered on the 26th of April and waitied. On July 25th the car was built and for some reason it was at the mod shop in Flat Rock until it was released to ship on the 18th of August. So I called last week and sure enough it arrived last Tuesday and I picked it up Wednesday. I've had time to add the splitter decals and 20%/30% Solar Guard window tint to the car. I've got the ZL1addicts tow hook on order just waiting for that to come in and trying to decide on what comes next.

Check out the cool video from the tint shop on their facebook page here:

I plan on doing some youtube videos too and here is the facebook channel I created for my Triple R. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy6bYbFjURY9IuLWBdXSgKQ

So I know the thread is worthless without pics so here they are:

Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Congrats. Get some miles on her and head over to the NASA event at NJMP in October.

Superdog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Black on Black
that thing is so sexy, its fucking stupid. jesus.......so sexy. .

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Great car. Wrap the roof in black.

Congrats!

Sponsored

Darth Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tri Yellow GT350
Great car. Wrap the roof in black.

Congrats!
Agree, no stripe with black roof would be killer...What plate you going to get? If I could have swung an R, I would have chose

RED PILL
R RATED or RATED R

But my new plates just came in...MYLLPNY...it's cheesy fun. Too many 350 themed plates which are cool and all, but I don't need to remind myself that it's a 350

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Congratulations, looking great!

OP
OP
mrdci

mrdci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, Raptor SCrew, '17 GT350R HR083, E39 Dinan M5
Agree, no stripe with black roof would be killer...What plate you going to get? If I could have swung an R, I would have chose

RED PILL
R RATED or RATED R

But my new plates just came in...MYLLPNY...it's cheesy fun. Too many 350 themed plates which are cool and all, but I don't need to remind myself that it's a 350
So I am still waiting on my title number from the DMV but I plan on getting: R R8T3D most of the combos are used and my Chassis number is 83.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
So I am still waiting on my title number from the DMV but I plan on getting: R R8T3D most of the combos are used and my Chassis number is 83.
Cool plate idea, and congrats on the car :cheers:

PS if you were planning to do Track Attack this year, theres only 3 sessions left, all in October.

Sponsored

FocusRS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
That is one BEAUTIFUL BADASS car! CONGRATS AGAIN. Love the color and styling. Ford truly hit a home run.

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
You're so lucky!
Sponsored