My 1st Mach1 sighting in the wild

Hoose71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
84, 13, 13, 21, 22 Mustangs, 72 Nova Rally
Yeah, I've only seen ever one Mach 1 on the road. A yellow one, going down 44 near Kirkwood, MO.
Sponsored

willieT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2021 Lexus RX350, 2016 4runner
I only saw 1. On our way to track attack from Pa. I just got done telling the wife that Mach 1’s are pretty rare. I look over and heading north on I 81 was a twister orange Mach 1 somewhere around the Maryland, West Virginia border.

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
I only saw 1. On our way to track attack from Pa. I just got done telling the wife that Mach 1’s are pretty rare. I look over and heading north on I 81 was a twister orange Mach 1 somewhere around the Maryland, West Virginia border.
Mach1s are stunning in any sort of orange/yellow!!!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Mach1s are stunning in any sort of orange/yellow!!!
I almost ordered Twister Orange. Best orange and yellow also in 2021…. And Velocity blue is pretty amazing too.

Sponsored

RonsterGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
‘22 5.0 GT/‘16 F150 XLT/‘21 Explorer Platinum
I almost ordered Twister Orange. Best orange and yellow also in 2021…. And Velocity blue is pretty amazing too.
ALL gorgeous colours! Showstoppers!

I have a '22 GT in cyber orange...I can only imagine how HOT a Mach1 looks in this colour!

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Twister is probably the best orange ever on a Mustang, I like Cyber but its almost a Butterfinger type color. I love seeing them and all the bright colors, but I would never own a street car in Yellow, Bright (Arrest Me) Red or Orange. My wife on the other hand, has a Yellow retro-bird (2002 Thunderbird) she calls TweeT-Bird, but its a soft pastel yellow, and she drives it, not me.

Last edited:

Rhyanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 #M5810, 2018 Mazda CX-5 Ultimate
Now that's a line-up I can't resist not to envy :)
From the ones shown the only one available here in Bulgaria is the "Buffalo Trace" only, which I don't really like that much. None of the others are available in these proofs and batches.
Here we have the Eagle cheapest option, which I find even worse than the Buffalo trace, we have the Woodford Reserve and the Maker's mark, which are the standard proofs. I've managed to get a special edition Maker's Mark Traveller's edition proof 101, and that was gorgeous.
But we have the Jack Daniel's options, Jim Beam, Four Roses and Wild turkey around...

Prices go nuts lately though, I guess the dollar being on the rise increases the prices here...

I would love to follow the bourbon trail some day with the rest of the Mach 1 owners...in the future...

Magnetic Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I've seen several in south west Ohio. A black 1 in my town. A jet fighter gray HP going through my town. My brother in law owned a red one a short period of time. (he said he wanted a faster streetcar). I regularly see a non HP jet fighter gray one around where I work. I've tried to give him the thumbs up several times but he won't even look my way. Lol.

2022 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cameron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1...2014 Mustag GT whipple supercharger
I have failed to see one in the greater sf bay area. But again I live in tesla land where they are a dime a dozen. 2000 miles of driving in 4 months. Not a one.

Well besides my own

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
We saw a TO on 95 north in Jacksonville (maybe further south)Florida yesterday. That color really pops in person.

Decosse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dana
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver Cyclone 051a 3.55
Since I live in a city where you can't go 4 blocks without tripping over a Mustang, it never occurred to me that they'd be rare in other places. But after driving from LV to central NY and back, and only seeing a half dozen at most over the three weeks, I believe, lol.
I saw my first Mach 1- gray- before they were released, probably 3-4 years ago? It had manufacturer plates and was just cruising in a residential area. Not unusual for here, Death Valley is only a couple hours away, Mt Charleston has some impressive grades, and some fun driving at 7-9000 ft. Every so often we see disguised cars, and ones with manufacturers plates.
Anyway, we do C&C at Shelby American early every Saturday morning. These Mustangs are part of a club I'm in, and almost any Saturday morning they are there. (List is in caption, below photo.)

Mustang mach.jpg

So L-R... modded Mach 1, Mach 1, Super Snake, GT 350, HPP vert, GT, GT 350, S197 Shelby, 051A V-6. All but one S550s. Usually there are a couple GT500s. These are all members' cars,.
When you come to town, stop by. Good chance you'll see the biggest variety of Mustangs around, with these, the museum and the Shelby factory there.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Since I live in a city where you can't go 4 blocks without tripping over a Mustang, it never occurred to me that they'd be rare in other places. But after driving from LV to central NY and back, and only seeing a half dozen at most over the three weeks, I believe, lol.
I saw my first Mach 1- gray- before they were released, probably 3-4 years ago? It had manufacturer plates and was just cruising in a residential area. Not unusual for here, Death Valley is only a couple hours away, Mt Charleston has some impressive grades, and some fun driving at 7-9000 ft. Every so often we see disguised cars, and ones with manufacturers plates.
Anyway, we do C&C at Shelby American early every Saturday morning. These Mustangs are part of a club I'm in, and almost any Saturday morning they are there. (List is in caption, below photo.)

Mustang mach.jpg

So L-R... modded Mach 1, Mach 1, Super Snake, GT 350, HPP vert, GT, GT 350, S197 Shelby, 051A V-6. All but one S550s. Usually there are a couple GT500s. These are all members' cars,.
When you come to town, stop by. Good chance you'll see the biggest variety of Mustangs around, with these, the museum and the Shelby factory there.
Great picture! The grabber yellow Mach looks really sharp with all the black accents. Every time I see that color, it’s cloudy or overcast and the yellow just looks washed out. Really pops in the sun!

Rhyanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 #M5810, 2018 Mazda CX-5 Ultimate
I saw just now the demo car I drove back in 2021 and it seems someone from our block has bought it. LOL, i bet that car has at least 20k miles of testing on it...but now officially in my area we have 3 M1's including mine...

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558

Mustang mach.jpg

What are the wheel spec s on that yellow M1 if anyone knows?
Sponsored