My 1st Mach1 sighting in the wild

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I loved my VB performance package, used to get so many compliments on the color but it was time for something different...the car looks great in any of it's available colors...Still get a ton of compliments on the FJG but I think it's more of no one sees mustangs that color.
Yea I was just talking about this with a friend last night cause our car club went for a cruise and out to eat. I don't recall them ever doing a gray like this or if they have it's so rare that you just don't see them. I haven't done any homework on it, however, I think I remember them doing some kind of gray one time back in the early 2000s?
Sponsored

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Saw one in Raleigh last July at a C&C.
First and only one in the wild.
Didn't even know I needed one at that point.
I always browse the C&C to see what grabs my attention.
The Lambo's and Ferrari's are fun to look at, but out of my league.
This one grabbed my attention.
Should have ordered back then!

20210703_090027.jpg
I love how FJG looks after a fresh wash. Mine from Monday after I cleaned her up.
0CAF14E5-83E2-4365-8776-87B89D509EE5.jpeg

Mach U

Threads
Reaction score
Scottsdale, AZ - Winter / Carlsbad CA - Summer
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Genesis - 2021 Mach 1(HP)
I took a trip in mine from where I live to Rosemont, Chicago a couple weekends ago. Saw many mustangs, challengers, chargers, a few porches, but not a single mustang was a Mach 1.

I really want to get rear and back quarter window louvers.
I’ve seen 3 FJG just like mine, BUT never one with the louvers. Love to do it but wish I could see it on another Guinea pig first.

koplebob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord V6, 2023 Ford Mustang GT
I took a trip in mine from where I live to Rosemont, Chicago a couple weekends ago. Saw many mustangs, challengers, chargers, a few porches, but not a single mustang was a Mach 1.

I really want to get rear and back quarter window louvers.
I live about 15 minutes from Rosemont, haven't seen a single Mach 1 in IL even in some of the bigger car meets like The Hamilton Collection's, but those are where all the flashy cars are at. I honestly dont even see a whole lot of Mustang's here either, so it'll make my mach just that more special

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Except at dealers, I've never seen one around Pittsburgh, including at any of the car shows. EB's and GT's are everywhere but seeing a GT350 is very rare and so far zero Mach 1's.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
in a year I have only seen one passing thru the Adirondacks in NY. All the NY to TN driving I do and never one on the road.
Hoping this M1 will be special with the lack of.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I’ve seen 3 FJG just like mine, BUT never one with the louvers. Love to do it but wish I could see it on another Guinea pig first.
I think I'm going to get the MP concepts one in gloss black. I thought about Matte for easiness of cleanliness, however, there really isn't much matte black on the car and there is quite a bit of gloss black.

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
I live about 15 minutes from Rosemont, haven't seen a single Mach 1 in IL even in some of the bigger car meets like The Hamilton Collection's, but those are where all the flashy cars are at. I honestly dont even see a whole lot of Mustang's here either, so it'll make my mach just that more special
Yea when I drove down there I think I could count the number of mustangs I saw while I was there on one hand and the majority was on my way back home. Something must have been going on cause I saw 2 6th Gen GT 500's. Not sure if something was going on somewhere in that area when I was closer to home or what and another mustang a bit before those 2.

SnakeAndSteak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I've seen about a dozen on the Central Florida roads and parked next to one at the grocery store. I talked to the guy for a bit. He was a smoker and the car stunk. I was in my Volvo, not my GT350 and I didn't mention it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
davtpa

davtpa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I've seen about a dozen on the Central Florida roads and parked next to one at the grocery store. I talked to the guy for a bit. He was a smoker and the car stunk. I was in my Volvo, not my GT350 and I didn't mention it.
Where you in the backseat or something?

Ralph Sizzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mustang 5.0 LX HB -- 2022 Mach 1 HP FJG Elite
I live in North Los Angeles, also known as the San Fernando Valley. I work all over the greater L.A. area for work ( I work in the movie Biz) and am on the road A LOT. I have only seen 2 Mach 1's in the wild. A FJG and a black one.

Rhyanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 #M5810, 2018 Mazda CX-5 Ultimate
20220710_182426.jpg

First one in my area I could capture. I know for at least one grabber green and one FJG A10, but haven't seen them up close.
Now, if you remeber this one, I managed to get the other guy's perspective, LOL :) (don't ask) But that's me in the back...

The guy has the manual and the recaro seats(obviously).
м1.jpg
Sponsored