Mustsng sales down challenger tskes lead

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
Dodge will sell lease to any deadbeat with a pulse, which is why every vehicle related violent crime in SE Michigan involves a 300, Charger, Journey or Challenger.

Of course they sell more, they'll sell to anyone.
In my recollection Ford dealers will allow anyone who can pay or finance a car to buy about anything they want. In my shopping for my GT (coming) I never was profiled to see if I rated being allowed to own a Mustang. LOL

I think the crime factor goes to space in the Challenger. See you can get your crew or homies all piled into the Challenger for that crime spree! Even space for your shotguns, Mustang just doesn't have the room for everyone to ride out to rob and shoot folks.
Sponsored

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Dodge / Jeep attract subprime buyers who need 96 mth finance. I will never get one for that very reason .

Do have decent product though.

Yep, living in metro Detroit, which I'm guessing has more domestic vehicles than anyplace in the world, for obvious reasons, we see enough of who drives what type of vehicle to make generalizations. We see where they live, how they behave and how little respect they have for other drivers.

I leased a 2017 Challenger for 2 years, then bought my '19 GT, enjoyed the R/T but hated being associated with the types of people who drive Chrysler/Dodge vehicles. I would never have purchased it, but not a bad car, although I wouldn't trust it past the warranty period.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Dodge / Jeep attract subprime buyers who need 96 mth finance. I will never get one for that very reason .

Do have decent product though.
Nah, my '12 and '13 Jeep Wranglers (both bought new) were both fraught with BS problems. Shame, because I loved them otherwise, but never again.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Dodge will sell lease to any deadbeat with a pulse, which is why every vehicle related violent crime in SE Michigan involves a 300, Charger, Journey or Challenger.

Of course they sell more, they'll sell to anyone.
Same here in the metro DFW area, Houston and, San Antonio.

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
Yep, living in metro Detroit, which I'm guessing has more domestic vehicles than anyplace in the world, for obvious reasons, we see enough of who drives what type of vehicle to make generalizations. We see where they live, how they behave and how little respect they have for other drivers.

I leased a 2017 Challenger for 2 years, then bought my '19 GT, enjoyed the R/T but hated being associated with the types of people who drive Chrysler/Dodge vehicles. I would never have purchased it, but not a bad car, although I wouldn't trust it past the warranty period.
funny thing in Indianapolis lots and lots of ladies and motorhead dudes drive them here. Often the Hellcats are boomers who can afford them. Lots of Chargers with scat packs too.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

The suspension sucks. There is a reason why the troopers on the toll roads hate them. When the state rotated back to Tahoes, they got stuck with them. :crackup:
Sponsored