Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
28585869734_b7d17316aa_z.jpg

It's not always allowed to get whatever wheels and tires you want in Europe.
Shipping is expensive and regulation often unclear.
That doesn't mean it's impossible!

Wether it's to get the GT350/GT350R look, a completely custom look, aggressive stance or more grip:
a new set of rims & tires is the way to go!

✔Check out mustangmusthaves.be or this thread
✔Choose the rims or brand you like
✔Choose color and size
✔Get in contact at [email protected] or shoot me a PM for pricing, requests or orders!

You want some new (wider) rubber with those rims? ��

I'm more than happy to help you choose and/or provide tires that will perfectly fit your new rims!

If you're Belgian: all tire sizes offered will be 100% conform the law!!

29174238556_b6c5c1d6e2_b.jpg

MRR WHEELS

29174238266_9bc3d1a9e8_b.jpg

MRR WHEELS

29174239306_46fe467a98_b.jpg

PROJECT6GR

29174239816_7baf20ef53_b.jpg

VOSSEN WHEELS

29174237866_f58feb4eb0_b.jpg

HRE WHEELS

29174237586_9090ba2f9e_b.jpg

HRE WHEELS

29174238946_42f8b3aefa_b.jpg

NICHE ROAD WHEELS

29174238806_c5c44541cd_b.jpg

NICHE ROAD WHEELS

29174239676_ea38f00b30_b.jpg

STANCE WHEELS

29174239486_c9d97ccec9_b.jpg

STANCE WHEELS

Can't find what you're looking for in this list? Don't hesitate to get in contact for a request!! :cheers:

Sponsored

Last edited:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Imgur seems to have problems on this forum. My links to imgur also didn't work a few times

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Yes it works on Chrome now :)

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
And are you stocking these items yourself, or drop-shipping them from the manufacturer?

Thanks

OP
OP
MustangMustHaves

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
And are you stocking these items yourself, or drop-shipping them from the manufacturer?

Thanks
I won't get all of these in stock all the time. I will have some wheels in stock though. F.e. I got a set of black OEM GT rims in stock right now. I will be keeping other products in stock too! But there's just to many options with the rims (brand, type, color, size) to have them all lying around all the time. :)

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
I won't get all of these in stock all the time. I will have some wheels in stock though. F.e. I got a set of black OEM GT rims in stock right now. I will be keeping other products in stock too! But there's just to many options with the rims (brand, type, color, size) to have them all lying around all the time. :)
Thats understandable (obviously).

Im in the market for a set of new rims sometime in the next 6 months (20" summer set).... my question is (and this is a good chance for some marketing for you :) ) what is the advantage of buying through you guys?

For example, being in stock is a massive plus point... if you are drop-shipping what is the advantage of going via you than say via a known company like CJPP or even direct with the manufacturer.

What sort of lead times do you envision? How competitive are you aiming to be on price? As an official vendor will you be offering aftermarket support? Will you be offering a clear/concise list of whats in stock and what needs to be ordered?

Potential customer right here (just over in NL), but I would like to know what is your unique selling point. Id rather support you guys than a faceless organisation in the USA, but I (and I think others) will want to know some more specifics :) :thumbsup:

OP
OP
MustangMustHaves

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)

Im in the market for a set of new rims sometime in the next 6 months (20" summer set)
That's awesome!!

my question is (and this is a good chance for some marketing for you :) ) what is the advantage of buying through you guys?

For example, being in stock is a massive plus point... if you are drop-shipping what is the advantage of going via you than say via a known company like CJPP or even direct with the manufacturer.

What sort of lead times do you envision? How competitive are you aiming to be on price? As an official vendor will you be offering aftermarket support? Will you be offering a clear/concise list of whats in stock and what needs to be ordered?
And those are good questions!

The main goal is to be as good or better at all those points (time, price and support) than the big aftermarket companies. If not, what's the point, right?

Let's take support for instance. Before starting MustangMustHaves, I ordered everything for my own car like we all have been doing through the big aftermarket wholesale sites. Send it to Stackry then to me (and payed a butload on shipment and import taxes too). I did this some time before the car arrived for most items, cause I'm a massive freak :D. When the car finally arrived and was going to install the intake, I saw one piece was missing to complete the install and the airbox had this super deep scratch from transport. Contacted the big website I bought it from three times in one month. They replied three times they would get in contact with the brand and sort it. After a month of nothing, I kindly contacted Cobb myself. Within the day I had a reply saying they were sorry (and it wasn't even their fault obviously. It obviously happened somewhere at the wholesale place or at Stackry with all the repacking) and a few days later I had the missing part in my mail in Belgium. I got lucky Cobb was so cool about it. But I think it's a good example. Most times, everything will be just fine. But the one time you need support, don't forget we (Europeans in general I mean, not me. I'm here in Europe :D) are on the other side of the ocean than the companies we buy from. And on the rare occasion something will happen during transport or so, it's probably a good thing to have somebody close to home that's got your back. Same goes for after purchase support. Let's say you buy a nice set of rims from this big website, but they only offer them as a set. In two years (let's hope not) you get a mild crash and one rim is gone. I wouldn't mind helping you out with just one wheel :cheers:

On price: I'm hoping to get a base prices online on all the products soon so you can compare for yourself! But still, I think it's best to just get in contact anyway. For the rims f.e. , it all depends on finish, size, etc. Or wether you want tires too or not. Note: there's no such thing as magic. If a brand doesn't want to work with me as an official vendor, there's only so much I can do. But if it's one of the brands that makes the wheels you're looking for, I'm positive I can get you a better deal than when you'd import/ship everything yourself. Same for the other brands and products I'll be working with (to be announced). If it's multiple items you're looking for, I'd say definitely get in contact! If I can't help you get what you want cheaper, I'll honestly tell you too. If I can, you'll save cash. Nothing to lose, right? F.e. just yesterday I got a mail from another Belgian that wants an exhaust but wants to meet up to discuss the rest of his project. Another one that just mailed me which exhaust, catch-can, rims and tires he's looking for. Both will save some nice cash compared to doing it all themselves.

On the lead times: if it's an item I have in stock, it can be basically everywhere in Europe in a matter of a few days. If I have it in stock, but want me to personalize your order (certain tires on rims, matte black coating on exhaust tips f.e., etc) it will take me a few more days to get it done obviously. I will get a few of the most popular/best (and legal) options for tires in stock too to save time on that. If I don't have it in stock, it depends on the supplier, but I think 2 to 3 weeks is realistic.

On the clear/concise list: I will keep updating the text underneath the photos of the items on the website/instagram. If an item is in stock, I will open the text with IN STOCK from now on if that's something you like. Once it's out of stock, I'll change it. Would that work?

And finally: to answer your question what the reason is you should buy through me? Besides the things I just mentioned, I'd say the main reason is exactly because I'm not like CJPP, AM or anything alike. Something like that wouldn't work either in Europe in my opinion. Modding just isn't common enough for that here. What I want is a way more personal approach. Most European Mustang owners don't want to spend a great amount of time on this forum learning what they could possibly do to their precious cars like most of us that are on here do. Nevertheless, what car enthousiast can't appreciate nice new rims, the sound of an aftermarket exhaust or a bunch of extra horses under the hood? For those who want all those things closer to home to avoid all the hassle of importing it themselves, want to see/hear/feel the mods in real life first to see if it's actually something they'd like (I like to think my own car is a pretty good showmodel :D) or rather don't do installs themselves I honestly think I could really help a lot. Now those on here that don't bother to much about any of these things: a) the money. If you could buy the exact same wheels here at a better total price than you'd buy and import them yourselves from the US. Why not, right? b) if you got a VAT number, a European invoice could be handy and c) cause of my pretty face :cool:

If you've read through all of that, you really must me into some new wheels :lol: Hope I've answered your questions.

Sponsored

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
OP
OP
MustangMustHaves