giphy.gif

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Yeah, I heard about this from a number of folks this year. Sorry to hear it but hopefully there will be another location for 2023.

Gramkeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mustang
šŸ˜­
So next year will really be jam packed. I wonder why.

Det_Riot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT, 2018 Mustang GT
Rodney and Mike have been doing this for 20 year and are ready to retire. I've heard a few whisperings of them selling off the name and rights and someone else continuing on the tradition but it wouldn't be ran by them and no guarantee it'll be in MB every year. Not that the last part is the issue. MB is overpriced for what it actually is as a beach town.

Sponsored

OP
OP
NoReins

NoReins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Work in Progress
haven't been to a Mustang Week yet due to other vacations around the same time, guess i need to try for the final one.

Maybe Pony in the Smokies and Mustang at Daytona could take it over or try to get the sponsors from Mustang Week to sponsor their show

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
šŸ˜­
So next year will really be jam packed. I wonder why.
Well we just had our last Knob Creek machine gun shoot and military gun show. Packed was an understatement.
Rodney and Mike have been doing this for 20 year and are ready to retire. I've heard a few whisperings of them selling off the name and rights and someone else continuing on the tradition but it wouldn't be ran by them and no guarantee it'll be in MB every year. Not that the last part is the issue. MB is overpriced for what it actually is as a beach town.
Same with MG shoot and show. The owners are just tired and would like to retire or at least scale back to normal daily operations. For the right price they would sell the place and let someone else handle it.
The sad news is, we get older and slower, and we just can't keep up the same pace.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Damn. This is a shame. I saw that they were going back to the mall, but missed the ā€œfinalā€ part. Iā€™ve been going since year 1 or 2 (canā€™t remember.. lol) until we moved in 2017. All of the new Stangs were all New Edge cars. Lots of NEW Cobras and Machā€™s, a sea full of Fox Body cars.

One of my favorite moments was walking an 03/04 Cobra in Darlington in my old GT!!!

Some of the best times of my life.
Sponsored