Sponsored

Mustang Shelby FP350S Unveiled.

RustedAngel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 350R HR215
Do these bump steer tie rod ends look like cortex to anyone else? I'm not sure but it looks like a possibility of a cortex logo
Unless the 350S uses a different spindle than the 350, then no. I bought the Cortex Bumpsteer kit and it did not fit on my R. When I contacted Cortex about it they told me they had no immediate plans to make a bumpsteer to fit the 350 spindles. :/
Sponsored

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Unless the 350S uses a different spindle than the 350, then no. I bought the Cortex Bumpsteer kit and it did not fit on my R. When I contacted Cortex about it they told me they had no immediate plans to make a bumpsteer to fit the 350 spindles. :/
They do use Cortex monoball's so it's a possibility they have other Cortex parts installed. If you call them I'm sure they can confirm.

RustedAngel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 350R HR215
They do use Cortex monoball's so it's a possibility they have other Cortex parts installed. If you call them I'm sure they can confirm.
I did call Cortex to speak to them regarding this as it didn't mention on the site that it wouldn't fit.

But the steering knuckle on the 350 is totally different, so unless the 350S uses the 5.0 knuckle for some reason, which it doesn't look like from the brake calipers - or - they drilled out the spindle hole on that aluminum knuckle to fit the Cortex piece...or Cortex just lied about the true availability of the piece I thought I had bought...they aren't Cortex bumpsteers on there.
IMG_6383.JPG
Sponsored