Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'
I’d never drive a Kia so I wouldn’t know. I leave those to poor folk
Riiiiiggghht. Have you looked at Kia's high end vehicles lately? They cost more than a Mustang. Are Mustang's for the poors now?
I did. Haters will always be haters. I’m not challenged by anyones commentary. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It’s an awesome car, I love it and I paid cash so🤔😀
The well documented rapid depreciation of BMW's relative to literally every other vehicle is not an opinion, it is a measurable fact. That $65k car will be worth less than half that by the time the warranty is up.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Riiiiiggghht. Have you looked at Kia's high end vehicles lately? They cost more than a Mustang. Are Mustang's for the poors now?

The well documented rapid depreciation of BMW's relative to literally every other vehicle is not an opinion, it is a measurable fact. That $65k car will be worth less than half that by the time the warranty is up.

Threads
Reaction score

U can’t compare a 65k car with a 40k. Apples and onions. I traded a 2018 440ix grand coupe that I paid 58k for for this one. They gave me 42k. Not quite the half depreciation value u quote. People buy what they like and what they can afford. I did both.

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'
U can’t compare a 65k car with a 40k. Apples and onions. I traded a 2018 440ix grand coupe that I paid 58k for for this one. They gave me 42k. Not quite the half depreciation value u quote. People buy what they like and what they can afford. I did both.
Are we not teaching reading comprehension in school anymore? You traded a year old car, that had already lost 28% of it's value. I stated that after the 3 year warranty is up, the 4 series would be worth half. That's how depreciation works. Good luck with the car, and life.

Sponsored

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I have not forgotten about the Boss 351. I always wonder why Ford does not bring back a Boss 351.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I have not forgotten about the Boss 351. I always wonder why Ford does not bring back a Boss 351.
I think the up coming Mach 1 was supposed to be a “Boss”. With the Mach-E debacle Ford decided to change it to Mach. I’m hopeful that the first S650 special edition will be a Boss. As far as engine size we’ll have to wait and see.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I've said that for a while now the grill of the Mach1 is a Boss grill
I think the up coming Mach 1 was supposed to be a “Boss”. With the Mach-E debacle Ford decided to change it to Mach.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
The new fusion was leaked online, sadly it will become another Crossover-SUV. But the most interesting thing is the design. It clearly shows that the sculpture of this topic indeed is the upcoming corporate identity of Ford vehicles. Since the last Fusion shared a similar frontend with the 2015 Mustang, this pretty much confirms that the sculpture will pretty much tease us the next Mustang
Ford-Fusion-Mondeo-Active-2.jpg

Mustang Concept:
llation-previews-the-design-of-next-generation-jpg.jpg

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
The S650 won't look anything like the sculpture

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'
think of this as a vehicle in motion....squint your eyes, blur it a little, some of the lines represent motion, not the actual body lines...that’s the car in motion....
Looks like it's being sucked into a black hole to me. Is Ford building a personal spacecraft?!

Status
Not open for further replies.