Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
think of this as a vehicle in motion....squint your eyes, blur it a little, some of the lines represent motion, not the actual body lines...that’s the car in motion....

I dunno - I shook both my phone and tablet side to side and still don’t see it moving....:cwl::crackup::cwl::giggle:
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The S650 won't look anything like the sculpture
I have trouble separating the "artist's license" or what I think of as "cartoon" from the real hints of what the car might look like.

My assumption is the S650 won't have mail slot side windows even worse than the current Camaro.

I doubt the rear glass will have such a steep angle.

The grill and headlights basically look the same as the current car if I consider this sculpture to be just a vague resemblance to the actual upcoming production style. The nose might get slightly taller and slightly more squared-off (more like a pickup/SUV style less like a sporty car style). Possibly a little more masculine of a design compared to the current one.

Edit: probably the Mustang nose will be adjusted to look a little more like the Mach E nose. I'm not saying they will look the same, just more similar than they do now.

But mostly what I see in the sculpture is a very conservative design adjustment similar to the change of 5th gen vs. 6th gen Camaro. I would say it still looks like a Fusion/catfish/Aston Martin, which I think is good looking but not great looking.

And there isn't much of a hint of the tail in the sculpture. I like the rear of the pink car/student model shown. It reminds me of the Ford GT a little in the proportions. It takes the current tail lights and exaggerates them. I think the rear of the car is currently the best looking part. I believe Ford will also try to keep the rear similar to the current style.

So all in all I see minor design adjustments so that Mustang fans can tell the difference in the new car, but nothing ground breaking at all. It's possible that the general public won't notice the difference between the current Mustang and what Ford is planning to release.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.