Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
MUSTANG PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

@ChitownStang produced a spectacular feast for the eyes to win the January contest.

The strobing light from the street and car lights make for an eerie feel, combined with the Mustang's puddle light pony; it is all happening! The mural is a great find, and oh, the car itself isn't too bad either!

img_4070_jpg-jpeg.jpg

A far bit of skill went into producing @FUN2RIDEFAST's image below of the snow pony; well done Mike!

photoroom-20230208_195354-png.png

Mike aka @MC Stanger has an enviable 100% success rate of images making it into the top three of the monthly competition. This month's is another beauty. A nicely framed ant's eye view of the EcoBoost.

point-prim-2023c-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The January competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for February.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
MUSTANG PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

@ChitownStang produced a spectacular feast for the eyes to win the January contest.

The strobing light from the street and car lights make for an eerie feel, combined with the Mustang's puddle light pony; it is all happening! The mural is a great find, and oh, the car itself isn't too bad either!

img_4070_jpg-jpeg.jpg

A far bit of skill went into producing @FUN2RIDEFAST's image below of the snow pony; well done Mike!

photoroom-20230208_195354-png.png

Mike aka @MC Stanger has an enviable 100% success rate of images making it into the top three of the monthly competition. This month's is another beauty. A nicely framed ant's eye view of the EcoBoost.

point-prim-2023c-jpg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The January competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for February.
Finally got me a win, yes!!! Lol
Thanks for all the likes! 😊

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
What wheels are those on your Mach?
This is my winter setup... RTR Tech 7 wheels 19x9.5 with 275/40R19's Continental DWS Sport all-seasons Squared. They are very light weight and reasonably priced. American Muscle.

IMG_3995_jpg.JPG

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP
This is my winter setup... RTR Tech 7 wheels 19x9.5 with 275/40R19's Continental DWS Sport all-seasons Squared. They are very light weight and reasonably priced. American Muscle.

IMG_3995_jpg.JPG
Just a subtly different look. I like em.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
added headlight tint and fender hashes..
IMG_1653.jpeg
Omg, you're in Pompano! I know exactly where that picture was taken. Cheers.