Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
My 2017 GT PP Roush Phase 2
Screenshot_20230210_120626_Gallery.jpg
Hello and Greetings from the Staff at Need4speed Motorsports. I just wanted to comment on this picture that you posted. That is a very nice shot of your Mustang. The fitment looks good, it's on point. Keep posting pics, we enjoy seeing the content posted by members in this forum.
if you have any questions or comments, Please feel free to drop us a line.

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform
You did well My Friend. That is an amazing shot captured of your mustang. The Staff here and Need4Speed Motorsports love to see the content posted in this forum. It gives us an opportunity to get ideas on our projects in the works.
Take Care and Happy Driving!

FUN2RIDEFAST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Hello and Greetings from the Staff at Need4speed Motorsports. I just wanted to comment on this picture that you posted. That is a very nice shot of your Mustang. The fitment looks good, it's on point. Keep posting pics, we enjoy seeing the content posted by members in this forum.
if you have any questions or comments, Please feel free to drop us a line.
Thanks guys.

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Saturday Vibes

39B7EAAA-8E4F-43F9-B064-4819BB236888.jpeg

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

WOW! What a stunning winner we have for the month of February! @Ardy and friend suffered for their art by driving into the flooded salt flats in Utah, but the 'suffering' was well worth it! Well done for the 'courageous decision' (with the familiar words of Sir Humphrey from 'Yes Prime Minister' TV series ringing in my head)

20221120094322-1-jpg.jpg

The Mustang in the photograph below from @DeadSpool looks vicious enough to be taking revenge on the makers of the 1974 Australian film 'The cars that ate Paris', or to be a prospective candidate for a future Mad Max movie! A 'gripping' image that takes second position in this competition.

3ee08acf-75d7-42c8-b93f-75c87dabccf2-jpeg.jpg

Well done also for Ian's (@NZGUL) monochrome rendering of a beast with serious wings and splitters for taking third position (below).

img_0181-jpeg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition in the past year, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The February competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for March.

Sponsored

DeadSpool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTT
PHOTOGRAPH OF THE MONTH RESULTS

WOW! What a stunning winner we have for the month of February! @Ardy and friend suffered for their art by driving into the flooded salt flats in Utah, but the 'suffering' was well worth it! Well done for the 'courageous decision' (with the familiar words of Sir Humphrey from 'Yes Prime Minister' TV series ringing in my head)

20221120094322-1-jpg.jpg

The Mustang in the photograph below from @DeadSpool looks vicious enough to be taking revenge on the makers of the 1974 Australian film 'The cars that ate Paris', or to be a prospective candidate for a future Mad Max movie! A 'gripping' image that takes second position in this competition.

3ee08acf-75d7-42c8-b93f-75c87dabccf2-jpeg.jpg

Well done also for Ian's (@NZGUL) monochrome rendering of a beast with serious wings and splitters for taking third position (below).

img_0181-jpeg.jpg

Thank you to everyone who made a contribution to the competition in the past year, either by submitting a photograph or by voting.

The February competition is now CLOSED, so please post your next contributions in the new thread for March.
Thanks FOD, appreciate your kind writeup and the time you put into this.

PartyPatJDM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I saw PartyPatJDM's photo with the doves and realized we were competing with Professional Photographers... well, fight fire with fire they say.
I went ahead and hired a professional photo studio...!!!!
The car was professionally detailed - $750.00
Transported to a professional studio for automobile photography - $1250.00
Studio prep (lighting/backdrops/lens filters/etc.) - $2575.00
Photographer and crew (3 days @ $650.00/hour - $15,600.00
Copyright costs due to legal transfer of professional imagery product - $900.00

Sorry Folks... all I have to say is BOOM, I WIN...!!!
IMG_8091[1].JPG
I CAN'T HELP BUT TO APPRECIATE THE EFFORT PUT IN. HOW DID THIS NOT WIN!