Mustang Photograph of the Month Contest – April 2023

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
In this thread, you are encouraged to post a photo that you are proud of. It does not necessarily need to be high quality, one taken on your mobile/cell phone would be equally as welcome.

Viewers are encouraged to vote on photos by clicking a reaction such as 'Like', 'Love' or 'Wow' button on the contributor's post.

You might want to vote on a photograph for its photographic technical brilliance, perhaps its location setting or maybe just because it portrays something special about Mustang ownership.

The guidelines are simple: -

- *** Only one, single photograph to be submitted by a contributor in the given month (no collages).

- The photograph does not need to be taken during the month of the competition.

- A Generation 6 or 7 Mustang should be in the photograph, any model from the full range. It can be the full car or just a small part of it.

- No provocative images. Let the curves of the car body do the talking, not the curves of the person standing in front of the car.

- Feel free to describe why you like your photo, or any background story behind it.

- Viewers can register their approval by clicking the ‘Like’ or 'Love' button located at the bottom of the post.

- Viewers can vote on as many photos as they like.

- The photograph with the most ‘Likes’ and 'Loves' wins.

- In the events of a tie, the photograph with the most reactions that are not just a 'like', say such as 'love', 'wow' etc., will be the winner. If that does not determine the winner/place getter, I will make a casting vote.

- I will start a new thread each month

- Please avoid reposting previously entered photographs; this will keep the competition fresh.

Regards,
Chris
Sponsored

fmc_smt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt , 2015 Escape , 2015 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Being chased by her cousin threw Sedona Az
DSC07945.jpg

Sponsored

22MAVXLT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT
Figured I'd post again since April is my Birthday Month...I just wish it hadn't been raining that day.
tempImageUX5hBO.jpg

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
88903055-64E3-457B-B1E7-A7560E6385F2.jpeg

Sponsored

KJZ28

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KevinJoyce.HoulihanLawrence.com
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT SP1
I headed to my old High School and took a photo near the flag pole. I bought the lightly used Mach 1 Wheels over the winter so I could have a dedicated summer setup. I love the classic look it has with the wheels. This car is my dream car, classic vibes without the classic car problems. V8 and a Manual. When I was in high school I never thought I would own such a cool car. I can't stop staring at it.
P1050314.JPG

Last edited:

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
What kind of photographer takes these shots? Would love to have them of my car.
1680797612199.png
Sponsored