Sponsored

Mustang owners club hat

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
I actually have 4 Mustang hats now!
Bought two and was given two as presents with my cars - does anyone want one? Cheap for forum members ;)
Show us some photos of them.. ;)
Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Show us some photos of them.. ;)
Mickey Mouse of hats and belts...
The top left came from China and is "legit" - seems like it actually is; top right is from CJPP and had the barcode to claim a Ford prize; the other two are genuine Ford merch, but I'm not sure I need them :)
image.jpg

stasik-a4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1
The top left came from China and is "legit" - seems like it actually is; top right is from CJPP and had the barcode to claim a Ford prize; the other two are genuine Ford merch, but I'm not sure I need them :)
Ill take the CJPP and merch one.... How much?

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Ill take the CJPP and merch one.... How much?
Sorry, should've mentioned the CJPP and the China one I've worn, and will keep :)

I'll PM for the cap+belt.

Robbo_75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbo
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
image.jpg
Mate, I know it was a while back, but would you happen to have where you got the one fron China from please.
TIA Robbo

Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Mate, I know it was a while back, but would you happen to have where you got the one fron China from please.
TIA Robbo
Has been a long time... from memory my wife ordered through “Tao bao” - like a Chinese eBay, I think they were basically a nice interface for a lot of the stuff from AliBaba...

packsmen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford mustang
Hello. I'm interested in these hats. I want to see an assortment of your colors of them. Also, I need to know if you have sizes for small kids and newborns? Can I order these from you? I already ordered a personalized hat for my baby with similar lettering from this shop https://www.amazon.com/Personalized-Baby-Newborn-Customized-Gifts/dp/B07PG9Z5X4/ref=pd_lpo_2?pd_rd_i=B07PHGWGZW&th=1&psc=1. But I also want to buy a hat with a brim. Your cap model would look fun on my kids. Even my wife will look at our kids with a smile if I buy this hat. Please share the designer's link. I'd appreciate it from you. If possible, I'd like a cap like this with the lettering, but without the print on the brim. Thank you.

Last edited:

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
I got one of these Mustang Owners hats and the watch too. It's pretty good quality but is the high "duck bill" front. I also got my own made up for our group, but used a nicer (IMO) lower profile cap.
Did some embroidery on some shirts and a jacket too.

37D2A9C8-F131-416A-9D03-4E0F667A4436.jpeg

9ED2A179-7468-403C-8A38-00A3D3423F05.jpeg
Sponsored