Sponsored

Mustang Moments Video Series from Ford!!

Stealth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350

What does it feel like to drive a Mustang? In Mustang Moments, award-winning director Alex Gibney captures people on the brink of a personal breakthrough as their dreams meet opportunities with a chance to pursue their passion—all while they’re behind the wheel of a new 2015 Ford Mustang.
[ame]

[ame]

[ame]

[ame]

[ame]

[ame]

[ame]

[ame]

[ame]

[ame]

[ame]

[ame]
Sponsored

Pakman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT350
I forced myself to start watching these as I was bored. But by the end I found myself enjoying their stories. Some nice shots of both the fastback and convertibles. Thanks for posting!

And while these are nice, where is the advertising blitz by Ford!?

svt93style

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Slow
Wow - I really connected with this.
I had moved home to take care of my mom who passed in 2012. After words I quit my job and found out today I have my interview at UT for their nursing program (16 months since I have a degree.)

I think Ford has really captured the essence of what this car is about, how it can make you feel. I am highly impressed, my fav so far is the old ping pong player.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Thanks for sharing these videos! The diversity of the stories was enjoyable to me.

Kjw86ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS
Thanks for sharing these videos! The diversity of the stories was enjoyable to me.
In the "barracks to backstage" video, anyone notice how the mini-screen (standard screen) displayed a mini myFord touch interface, including navigation??? I wonder if this is possible or just a "fake" screen inserted for video production? I just drove a 2014 Fusion with the same standard interface a few weeks ago for work and the screen looked nothing like the one in the video, and from what other members have posted, this is not what the standard screen looks like. Interesting.

I'm not in the market for a base 'stang, but I've seen a few post about how they'd like to have MyFord Touch capabilities on their non-premium.

Sponsored

Mercedestech77

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
16 DIB GT PP
During the FL/GA game yesterday on CBS they ran a 30 second 2015 mustang commercial. It was different clips from the above videos. I have it recorded and I will try and post it.

Pakman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT350
During the FL/GA game yesterday on CBS they ran a 30 second 2015 mustang commercial. It was different clips from the above videos. I have it recorded and I will try and post it.
Yeah I just saw this commercial during the Arizona/Dallas NFL game.

Was kinda hoping they'd have something new. But it was nice to see.

Funny thing is that when all the people in the commercial are saying, "This is incredible" and similar, it's not actually reference the car in the full Mustang moments videos... Hahaha.

MagneticA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Manual v6 Mustang
Yeah I just saw this commercial during the Arizona/Dallas NFL game.

Was kinda hoping they'd have something new. But it was nice to see.
WHAT!? I'm watching the AZ game and haven't seen that commercial! I guess it would help if didn't change the channel during the ads...

Pakman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT350
WHAT!? I'm watching the AZ game and haven't seen that commercial! I guess it would help if didn't change the channel during the ads...
Hahaha yeah. It was during one of the breaks before halftime.

Darkrune

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO EB
I like the french designer. It shows the reach of Ford is broadening and hopefully will bring us more together culturally.
Sponsored