Sponsored

"Mustang Mach E" Confirmed, Reservations Begin Immediately After Nov 17 Live-Streamed Reveal

How will Ford naming it's new electric SUV "Mustang Mach E" impact your future purchase decisions.

• Much more likely to purchase a traditional Mustang coupe.

Votes: 49 12.5%
  • Slightly more likely to purchase a traditional Mustang coupe.

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • No change

Votes: 219 55.9%
  • Slightly less likely to purchase a traditional Mustang coupe.

Votes: 55 14.0%
  • Much less likely to purchase a traditional Mustang coupe.

Votes: 63 16.1%

• Total voters

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Kinda proud of myself, yesterday I learned how to program Twitter Bots using Python 3.7. Kinda interesting. But not worth my time. I don't like politics anyway so no need. M6G on the other hand.......
Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
AIR POOP!!!!!

Oh man...sorry guys, kinda got carried away. But that fart earlier...it has infiltrated my proximity. Look I'm no angel. In fact I'm a terrible human being but wtf. Put a plug in it, you're at work!!

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
I understand your points. The only reason we are even discussing this vehicle is because they named it after beloved Mustang.
That, and also the way that we got to this point.

It would not surprise me at this point to find out that 'Mustang Mach E' was the intended name all along, with 'Mach 1' and 'Mach E' without the 'Mustang' part being tossed out first to condition public opinion . . . just nudge it a little. And to 'game' the buying public into believing that no naming had been finalized.

They already knew that whatever behind-the-scenes approach they took for the FWD Mustang that was eventually named 'Probe' didn't work then, and would have been even less likely to work now.

Norm

Sponsored

2017GBGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Premium GTPP w/ Recaros
RT is literally a Russian propaganda machine. You should not get any "news" from a state owned news network, it is all made up to promote a narrative. In this case that narrative is that America is failing and Russia is strong.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Well designed electronic displays are great. It's controls on a touch screen that suck.
100% agreed. I'd rather they improve the voice command interface to where we do not need these monstrosities stuck to our dashboards.

Sponsored

DRB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0 Performance Pack convertible, Rapid Red
The Mustang branding gives me a bellyache, no question about that. But from what I see over the last few days of the product itself and the corporate reasoning here, I'm not inclined to go Chicken Little where Ford is concerned. The future is unknowable by its nature, so we'll just have to wait and see how this plays out.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
RT is literally a Russian propaganda machine. You should not get any "news" from a state owned news network, it is all made up to promote a narrative. In this case that narrative is that America is failing and Russia is strong.
Every news outlet on the planet is either run by some "state" or a corporation that does the "states" bidding on the daily. Lecturing me on politics isn't necessary...next time I'll use the best video I've seen up to that point from a different "state" run media...maybe even CNN or Fox if they happen to have the best coverage of whatever topic I'm checking out (which was what the world thought of Ford calling this bastardized car a Mustang). Today I used the one from RT American, because it was simply the best. Anyone who bothered watching it, after all its only 4 minutes of your life) would have realized that.

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
This is the wife's next car - she wants a GT in Grabber Blue.

Look - eventually - like it or not - gas Mustangs will go the way of the Dodo. I'm glad I'm having fun with mine, but Ford needs a win and this is it. The masses will go nuts over this. Plus the Wife now sees a Ford she actually wants - perfect.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
This is the wife's next car - she wants a GT in Grabber Blue.

Look - eventually - like it or not - gas Mustangs will go the way of the Dodo. I'm glad I'm having fun with mine, but Ford needs a win and this is it. The masses will go nuts over this. Plus the Wife now sees a Ford she actually wants - perfect.
NO NO NO!!!!! TRAITOR!!!!!!
Sponsored