Sponsored

"Mustang Mach E" Confirmed, Reservations Begin Immediately After Nov 17 Live-Streamed Reveal

How will Ford naming it's new electric SUV "Mustang Mach E" impact your future purchase decisions.

• Much more likely to purchase a traditional Mustang coupe.

Votes: 49 12.5%
  • Slightly more likely to purchase a traditional Mustang coupe.

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • No change

Votes: 219 55.9%
  • Slightly less likely to purchase a traditional Mustang coupe.

Votes: 55 14.0%
  • Much less likely to purchase a traditional Mustang coupe.

Votes: 63 16.1%

• Total voters

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
can we get this Mach E thread moved out of the forum for the amazing Mach 1 Mustang?
Sponsored

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
can we get this Mach E thread moved out of the forum for the amazing Mach 1 Mustang?
Why can't we just get this tread closed the muscle heads 2 door only guys will never convince it's ok it could be worse guys or vise versa.

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
Kind of li
Why can't we just get this tread closed the muscle heads 2 door only guys will never convince it's ok it could be worse guys or vise versa.
Kind of like “why can’t we ban this book because I don’t like it”. You don’t like the thread, don’t read it.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Kind of li

Kind of like “why can’t we ban this book because I don’t like it”. You don’t like the thread, don’t read it.
Not at all the case.
This thread is for the Mach E. this forum is for the S550. Two different cars. Like how a thread about the ecoboost would be moved out of the 5.0 section.

Sponsored

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not at all the case.
This thread is for the Mach E. this forum is for the S550. Two different cars. Like how a thread about the ecoboost would be moved out of the 5.0 section.
Moving is different than closing.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Moving is different than closing.
So what the heck is going on in this forum over the past couple of days? Everyone seems to be on edge and quick to argue. Maybe it's all the BS in you know where. Regardless, we are all car people and Mustang people so let's try and be civil with one another. Remember it is sometime difficult to detect tone in someones post. What one person takes as funny another takes as dead serious.

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So what the heck is going on in this forum over the past couple of days? Everyone seems to be on edge and quick to argue. Maybe it's all the BS in you know where. Regardless, we are all car people and Mustang people so let's try and be civil with one another. Remember it is sometime difficult to detect tone in someones post. What one person takes as funny another takes as dead serious.
Apologize if I was being uncivil. Wasn’t trying to. It just touches a nerve with me when people try to ban stuff they don’t like. I’m not a big fan of this thread either, but clearly others are enjoying it since it’s 124 pages long so who am I to try to get it closed?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
Apologize if I was being uncivil. Wasn’t trying to. It just touches a nerve with me when people try to ban stuff they don’t like. I’m not a big fan of this thread either, but clearly others are enjoying it since it’s 124 pages long so who am I to try to get it closed?
No problem man. EcoVert was just expressing the same thoughts a lot of us have regarding threads that just keep repeating the same thing over and over. This tread started over 2 months ago and I do not think anything new has been added in quite some time. I do agree with JD. Just move it over to the member forums where threads to to die. :)

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No problem man. EcoVert was just expressing the same thoughts a lot of us have regarding threads that just keep repeating the same thing over and over. This tread started over 2 months ago and I do not think anything new has been added in quite some time. I do agree with JD. Just move it over to the member forums where threads to to die. :)
See, I get all that. But what’s the big deal? I mean, just don’t click on it if you don’t like it. How is it harming anybody if it’s an active thread? Why do those who don’t like a subject matter try to impose their will on something that they can just ignore and let others enjoy? That being said, I can understand moving it to the appropriate forum.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
See, I get all that. But what’s the big deal? I mean, just don’t click on it if you don’t like it. How is it harming anybody if it’s an active thread? Why do those who don’t like a subject matter try to impose their will on something that they can just ignore and let others enjoy? That being said, I can understand moving it to the appropriate forum.
It's like a car crash. You do not want to look but human nature takes over than then you do. Then you get pissed if it wasn't worth looking at.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Well, they just merged some threads from different subforums. My first comment up above was from the thread that was in the Mach 1 section. because there was def. a lot of people coming in, confusing the mach 1 for the mach e, which is the reason I really dislike the naming of the Mach E (like the car, hate the name)

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
And you'll really be pissed when the new Mach E blows the doors off your ICE Mustang as well. With a couple tweaks the MachE will be faster 0-60 then the 2020 GT500!
Still won't make the Mach E a real Mustang. Just a fast mom-mobile with the wrong name.

Norm