Sponsored

Mustang Mach 1 UK Dealership Tour

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Popped in TC Harrison Derby today as they forgot to stamp my service book last December and was passing by and they had a Mach 1 see above pictures.

My thoughts are fairly unchanged, bits i like, bits i dont. As a Mustang GT owner it certainly didn't wow me anymore than mine does. I like the exhaust tips and i like the little lip boot spolier, those Mach 1 tips are how they should be on the GT instead of something that looks like it was made by a 10 year old in a metal work class.

I also love the way TC Harrison have made absolutely no effort in displaying what is Fords UK Halo car.

Last edited:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
They haven't mounted a plate, but still drilled the front bumper ... :frown:

The tips do look good :like:

WD :like:

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
They haven't mounted a plate, but still drilled the front bumper ... :frown:

The tips do look good :like:

WD :like:
They could make a bit more of an effort couldn't they. Oh yep sorry I forgot its Ford UK. It literally looked like it had been dumped there, god knows what the crap on the floor was.

Sponsored

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Anyone heard one of these? Be interesting to see how they compare to the GT with active exhaust.
Not in the flesh but I can't see them sounding louder or 'better' than a GT with active exhaust due to UK regulations and the good old PPF.

Kylemacca01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Not in the flesh but I can't see them sounding louder or 'better' than a GT with active exhaust due to UK regulations and the good old PPF.
Yeah, believe they still have the central resonator so not much else they can do. The GT in track mode sounds pretty fantastic anyway.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I like the exhaust tips and i like the little lip boot spolier, those Mach 1 tips are how they should be on the GT instead of something that looks like it was made by a 10 year old in a metal work class.
Interesting as I actually prefer the standard tips - they look a bit aftermarket Halfords special to me.

Each to their own !

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
They could make a bit more of an effort couldn't they. Oh yep sorry I forgot its Ford UK. It literally looked like it had been dumped there, god knows what the crap on the floor was.
Looks like it's parked in a spot ready for the 17 yo apprentice to come over with the ol yellow bucket and sponge for a good cleanin'

I must admit, I'm really not a fan of the fighter jet grey. I can see why people like it, but not for me. Black or red for me, or maybe silver.

Appreciate the pics though!

Sponsored

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Interesting as I actually prefer the standard tips - they look a bit aftermarket Halfords special to me.

Each to their own !
You have now sowed that seed and now i am not so sure about the look of them, you swine! One thing though is they just appeared to be of a higher quality.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Just when I thought they had finally mastered the third brake light alignment (well, rear window alignment) they go and dish that up.

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
My thoughts are fairly unchanged, bits i like, bits i dont. As a Mustang GT owner it certainly didn't wow me anymore than mine does. I like the exhaust tips and i like the little lip boot spolier, those Mach 1 tips are how they should be on the GT instead of something that looks like it was made by a 10 year old in a metal work class.

I also love the way TC Harrison have made absolutely no effort in displaying what is Fords UK Halo car.
All the main differences are under the skin as it were - coolers, Tremec gearbox, subframe, suspension tuning, set up and so on.

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like it's parked in a spot ready for the 17 yo apprentice to come over with the ol yellow bucket and sponge for a good cleanin'
My dealer is under strict instructions not to prep mine in any way when it arrives next week, as well as not drilling the bumper with the plate holder.

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone heard one of these? Be interesting to see how they compare to the GT with active exhaust.
I believe, like the Bullitt, it has been tuned to sound different, certainly, reviews have stated that is the case on the US car.
Sponsored