Sponsored

Mustang in UAE/Middle East?

stang

Threads
Reaction score
Anyone have any clue when Ford will announce pre-orders or any other information on Mustang in the UAE/Middle East?
Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
We don't even have all the info straight for North America yet. Hang on, hopefully things will start coming together this week.

OP
OP

stang

Threads
Reaction score
We don't even have all the info straight for North America yet. Hang on, hopefully things will start coming together this week.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah that's true, will wait till info releases in North America and hopefully some info release here as well. The car has been announced 6 months ago, it's a long wait!

Sponsored

OP
OP

stang

Threads
Reaction score
http://www.aljazirahford.com/contact.php

al jazirah ford would know. They are the importer for most new Fords in the UAE IIRC.
Actually Al Jazirah is for Saudi Arabia only, here in the UAE we have Al Tayer Motors. I just called them and they don't have any info regarding the Mustang, only thing they know is that it'll release late 2014... Again, will wait till further info is released in North America before I contact them.

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
Actually Al Jazirah is for Saudi Arabia only, here in the UAE we have Al Tayer Motors. I just called them and they don't have any info regarding the Mustang, only thing they know is that it'll release late 2014... Again, will wait till further info is released in North America before I contact them.
whoops. sorry about that. You should call them anyhow as they would probably know it better then your other dealer.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Alan Mulally touted the Mustang as a "world car".. I would think you'd see it avail in Middle East channels eventually. I don't see why not.

OP
OP

stang

Threads
Reaction score
whoops. sorry about that. You should call them anyhow as they would probably know it better then your other dealer.
Don't worry about it. I highly doubt Al Tayer Motors is affiliated with Al Jazirah. Al Tayer Motors is a huge company which offers Ford, Lincoln, Land Rover, Jaguar, Ferrari and Maserati unlike Al Jazirah which only offers Ford. Also there's a pretty strong demand for the Mustang and have particularly seen more Mustangs in the past year than ever before.

OP
OP

stang

Threads
Reaction score
Alan Mulally touted the Mustang as a "world car".. I would think you'd see it avail in Middle East channels eventually. I don't see why not.
I am 100% certain we will get the '15 Mustang but I simply don't know when. Simply having "late 2014" as the expected time makes me feel very impatient! We already have Mustangs, definitely before '09.
Sponsored