Sponsored

Mustang GT4 or FP350S bodywork compatibility

Chillindrdude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT4, Cayenne S E-Hybrid
Does anyone know if the front bumper and rear trunk lid (with the aero attachments) are available and would bolt onto a GT350?

Thanks
Sponsored

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Does anyone know if the front bumper and rear trunk lid (with the aero attachments) are available and would bolt onto a GT350?

Thanks
Skip the GT4 wing and run the APR GT250 wing (same on as on the FP350S). As far as I know, the race teams that run the GT4 mustangs go through the front splitters like crazy. Might be able to buy a used one off the teams and fix it. I know Spartan over on the TMO forums did that.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP

Thanks
Theoretically you can install the GT4 and 350S body parts on a 350. but most of the parts are heavily modifies. you are better off buying the parts and installing the aerobits on yourself.

You can buy a spare turnk lid and and APR GT250 wing. You can buy splitter from capaldi

The hood is 12k....lol

Sponsored

Woody25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Woody
Vehicle(s)
2019 350R
Skip the GT4 wing and run the APR GT250 wing (same on as on the FP350S). As far as I know, the race teams that run the GT4 mustangs go through the front splitters like crazy. Might be able to buy a used one off the teams and fix it. I know Spartan over on the TMO forums did that.
The 250 wing is rather large, you might want to look at the 200 instead, I have a spare R trunk but might want to put the APR-200 wing on it at some point.

mkonrad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
How do you know? :bandit:

Just the bodywork/aero or were you using some of the parts that look tough to fit like brake ducts and abs which aren’t expected to be easy on a passenger vehicle?

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
How do you know? :bandit:

Just the bodywork/aero or were you using some of the parts that look tough to fit like brake ducts and abs which aren’t expected to be easy on a passenger vehicle?
Fit and finish. The GT4 parts are rough as hell since they are race parts. You'd have to do a lot of work to get them to look acceptable if you even remotely care about a quality looking part. I have a GT4 hood vent sitting in my garage I picked up to see if I could make it look acceptable, but it's going to take a lot of work.

@Dominator961 provided a lot of pictures in this thread:
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/gt500-hood-magnesium-stb-cj-intake-manifold-reality.115811/

Pics continue onto the second page.
Sponsored