Sponsored

Mustang GT350R rear spoiler for $315.00 Painted and Shipped, who is interested???

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Now that I have your attention, we are trying to get some interest / feedback before we put this into action but our goal is to bring to market a gt350r inspired rear spoiler very similar to the production one shown below and we are looking to offer it painted and shipped for $315.00. We like to hear what have to say, just need a simple yes or no, and depending on the feedback we can take it to the next level. Thanks, Don

IMG_5856 (800x600).jpg
Any update on whether you are going to produce this GT350R spoiler?
Sponsored

ststang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
viewsinfinitum.com
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB EBM AT PP
Bringing this back up. I am assuming this never happened as I did not find this item on the RPI Designs website.

I did find one for $320 painted plus shipping from a company called DAR Spoilers. Anyone ever do business with them?

Sponsored

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Bringing this back up. I am assuming this never happened as I did not find this item on the RPI Designs website.

I did find one for $320 painted plus shipping from a company called DAR Spoilers. Anyone ever do business with them?
Bought one of these from the Spoiler Company and love it. Also available unpainted or painted in any Ford color. They don't have a website that I know of, but you can read all of their feedback.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FOR-FORD-MU...006392?hash=item210c489df8:g:g-MAAOSw9uFW8wZo

The ebay pictures are terrible. I made my decision based on this post:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1224138&highlight=spoiler+company#post1224138

And also this LMR video which I really believe is the same wing, just in fiberglass instead of ABS. The one I bought from ebay appears to be identical.

https://lmr.com/item/LRS-15350R/mustang-shelby-gt350r-rear-spoiler-1516

Here is a picture of mine installed. Not a replica, but to be honest all of the "replicas" I have seen are way off and sit way too far back. This one fits the car very well.
Wing.JPG

ststang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
viewsinfinitum.com
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB EBM AT PP
Bought one of these from the Spoiler Company and love it. Also available unpainted or painted in any Ford color. They don't have a website that I know of, but you can read all of their feedback.

Here is a picture of mine installed. Not a replica, but to be honest all of the "replicas" I have seen are way off and sit way too far back. This one fits the car very well.
I found thespoilercompany earlier on eBay. I'm confused if the photo you are showing is that one or the one from Ford based on your last statement. Looks great!