• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Mustang GT Winter Wheels with Yokohama WDrive V905 Tyres - REDUCED PRICE

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
So I bought these wheels in late 2019 brand new with brand new Yokohama WDrive V905 tyres all round. Back then I was commuting in the centre of Birmingham daily in the Mustang, and wanted to be safe in the winter months.

I had them on the car for less than one month all in told and only did a couple of hundred miles on the tyres in total hence they are in new condition with full tread depth available.

I’ve not had need to use these wheels since and I’m now permanently working from home, so they’ve been stored safely in my garage since gathering dust so it thought I might as well sell them and let someone else make use of them !

These are standard staggered Mustang GT wheels finished in graphite grey. They have genuine Ford TPMS fitted all round too, and are correctly balanced and ready to be fitted.

The wheels and tyres are flawless with no repairs, visible damage, scuffs, marks to any of the faces with the exception of one minor mark to one wheel. This must have happened whilst in storage so I’m annoyed as other than that I could have I’m sure passed these off as brand new if I had wanted too as the tyres even have the bobbles on in places.

I have a set of brand new genuine Mustang centre caps kicking around the garage too if I can unearth them I’ll happily throw them in too.

I did get chance to drive the Mustang in heavy snow with these tyres on and I couldn’t believe how much grip they had. I remember I went sailing past a few BMWs stuck on a steep hill in the snow ! They really make a huge difference.

As you’d imagine I paid a lot of money for a brand new set of genuine wheels with high end winter tyres fitted so I am hoping to get some of that investment back.

PRICE REDUCED TO ÂŁ795 collection only from Stourport On Severn.

C7CD1C21-70A8-4EE5-99B6-38A03BE352D2.jpeg
D4FC9F17-F6A5-4ED3-A3E4-76A279BF783D.jpeg
F5D49A33-1BE5-4FA5-85A1-15C2C4FCBF35.jpeg
586FF40A-1DC5-4658-895C-D8CD785C5BD0.jpeg
032480AD-1861-458C-B185-59BF104EB083.jpeg
470978B0-7FF6-4C09-B68B-821A2B529A7D.jpeg
F38C2514-DCDF-418F-9530-DFB5BAF1DD50.jpeg
A037DBDA-AE39-407E-A6C6-672D00CA232D.jpeg
3D2F2DE2-427B-4D85-A483-52F983F75E9E.jpeg
EF201B4C-5D8A-4ABB-9C77-67D3F4A480C6.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alfa Male

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
I bought them from an online wheel shop, it was a cancelled order where the original customer wanted graphite grey wheels then cancelled the order before delivery

I’d suggest they have been painted as the wheel barrels are the original gloss black finish.