Sponsored

Mustang GT vs ... (Post whatever you've raced and how it went)

Max Rips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT Premium PP1
Were just having fun with friends. 40 roll against stock Scat pack charger.

Sponsored

GeorgeC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Want to race my modded 2018 Stinger against my 2021 Gt 5.0. Problem. Can't be in both cars at once.

Tried the Stinger on my dragy timing device , the Mustang has a built in timer so gonna give that ago. Time to beat 4.86 secs (0-62)

Observations after owning the 'Stang: no wants to race it whereas the Stinger seems to provoke all and sundry.
If you pay the airfare I'll drive one for you.

Max Rips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT Premium PP1
Got gapped by Stage 2 E63S claiming he has 850hp. Feels more like high 700s, but still I got gapped. Can't see much on the video but you get the idea.

JK XLR8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JK
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Roushcharged
To keep this thread going, in the past 4 weeks:

Looked like a very new Orange 392 Charger - he could not have known I was supercharged.

A few weeks later, another 392, dark gray, near new, with out of State plates - he could not have know I was supercharged.

1 - 2 year old Chevy truck with I am guessing was a 6.2 V-8, because it was pretty fast. He had a hard running start from behind me before I realized what was going on - he could not have know I was supercharged.

New score: Wins for my 2018 - 11
Loss - still at -0-

I know a -1- is coming, but hasn't happened yet.
Schmeky- I am in the same boat as you. Mine is a supercharged sleeper.....I have had a few off the line issues against awds but catch them quickly and pass them every time. Not much on the street to take a sc stang down. Cant find a young enough c8 owner down here to try.....hopefully soon.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Dropped off my 2019 GT with Roush P2 blower, headers, and a Borla Type S at the dealer today for an oil change. When I showed up to pick it up, it was parked right up front next to a dark Blue GT500 CF track pack and I had to wait at checkout to use my Fordpass points. There were 4 employees in the area when they got it figured out and one of the gals asked "did you see your car in the lot when you came in?" and handed me my keys. I was like "yup, but if you want to give me the keys to that nice blue GT500 I'd take them." She said "did you see the green one next to it? People have been asking about it all day"... I won without a race.

Sponsored

2BigPups

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Was sitting at a red light in the right-most lane of double left turn lanes when a car pulled up to the left of me and almost immediately started revving his engine. Have to admit his exhaust sounded nice! When the light turned green we both nailed it while making the left turn, basically to see who could make it to the merge to one lane that was 1/10th mile down the road. Yep, not your typical red light to red light match up. Needless to say, I was 1 1/2 car lengths ahead at the merge.

The other car... 2018+ GT with what appeared to be PP1. My car at the time... 2017 MKZ 3.0T AWD w/torque vectoring rear differential. Yep, an old guy's car that has 400hp/400 lb-ft.

I've since sold the MKZ and ordered a 2022 Mach 1. Always be careful of underestimating what appears to be an easy target. The sleepers will get you every time. Lol.

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Was sitting at a red light in the right-most lane of double left turn lanes when a car pulled up to the left of me and almost immediately started revving his engine. Have to admit his exhaust sounded nice! When the light turned green we both nailed it while making the left turn, basically to see who could make it to the merge to one lane that was 1/10th mile down the road. Yep, not your typical red light to red light match up. Needless to say, I was 1 1/2 car lengths ahead at the merge.

The other car... 2018+ GT with what appeared to be PP1. My car at the time... 2017 MKZ 3.0T AWD w/torque vectoring rear differential. Yep, an old guy's car that has 400hp/400 lb-ft.

I've since sold the MKZ and ordered a 2022 Mach 1. Always be careful of underestimating what appears to be an easy target. The sleepers will get you every time. Lol.
That must've felt good. Did you snap a pic of them next to each other by chance?

2BigPups

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
That must've felt good. Did you snap a pic of them next to each other by chance?
LOL... Couldn't really snap a pic since I was in the right most lane in the MKZ. LOL

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Sorry, i replied to the wrong member! That for @hlfbkd420
You know.. I have no idea why I didn't but no, I walked over and checked out the CF rims and spoiler on the GT500 and then took off. Never even crossed my mind to take a photo this time.

Sponsored

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
You know.. I have no idea why I didn't but no, I walked over and checked out the CF rims and spoiler on the GT500 and then took off. Never even crossed my mind to take a photo this time.
Those CF rims are special looking in real life.

RazorRS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rafael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Performance Pack 1
Ok guys, I raced like 2 BMW M4’s DCT Both. Note: I have no performance mods but god damn! Those BMW’s are quick as hell

we both were on the high doing at least a 40 roll and bam I granny shifted while the bmw pulled ahead and happy to say I was gapped lol. It was a worthy L.
Can someone explain those bmws for being quick??

Topdown

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Os
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Gt Convertible 2021 (TBA)
Ok guys, I raced like 2 BMW M4’s DCT Both. Note: I have no performance mods but god damn! Those BMW’s are quick as hell

we both were on the high doing at least a 40 roll and bam I granny shifted while the bmw pulled ahead and happy to say I was gapped lol. It was a worthy L.
Yes, simply a more expensive performance car look at the price of them.

MIDLYFE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible

You should be in the power band (or close to it) during a roll race so as to avoid immediate shifting.

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
BMW and Audi both tend to underestimate the power and 0-60 times.

Sponsored