Sponsored

Mustang GT V Jag F type

Mustang1878

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 Black Fastback C/P
id personally have a mustang with condensation in the lights than any BM, that's fixable, once you've bought a beemer your stuck with it until you sell it
Sponsored

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
If I was to replace my old e36 323i with a modern equivalent BMW 3 series I'd be looking at the Mustang V8 price once I had added the options that are standard on the Ford.

Then I'd have a rep mobile with only 180hp.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
If I was to replace my old e36 323i with a modern equivalent BMW 3 series I'd be looking at the Mustang V8 price once I had added the options that are standard on the Ford.

Then I'd have a rep mobile with only 180hp.
They are quite good value used however. My E92 was bought in March 2014 and it was five years old. It looked mint and drove like a new car. Or at least a new car in 2008. Nearly two years later it still scrubs up really well and has (touch wood) required no more than one bulb, one tyre and a service. It cost me the price of a lower end Fiesta.

Contrast with a Vauxhall Vectra Estate I owned from 6 months old. Great car, drove well and could carry a double wardrobe in the back with the hatch down. Two days after the warranty ran out the alarm started sounding ALL the time and the rear windows needed replaced to fix. When I sold it at five years old everything was failing and it had a hole in it somewhere which meant it was constantly sailing in water.

So, just so there's at least a tenuous link to the topic, if you're in the market for a Mustang you just aren't going to get a comparable BMW. It would be better built but down on power. You want the power as well; you pay more money.

Still like BMs though :ninja:
Sponsored