Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
This is a question can only have rough estimates unless everyone used the same dyno, the same day with the same temp, humidity, blah blah blah. But average is usually around 380whp/340wtq (rounding here) which is exactly what it should be when you use the basic CHP to WHP calculation for a manual.
Sponsored

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Performance Pack
Mine was 383/363 stock on 93

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
OP
OP
Djmike408

Djmike408

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
[MENTION=14905]stang77[/MENTION] you just read my mind I've been doing the calculations on how much would it cost for me to upgrade my turbo and how much hp I will gain ain't it's not worth the money and engine risk. With a stock gt I will be making more than I am today with a full bolt on car and a tune. I can imagine how much a gt will make with the same set up :D... thanks for everyone's feedback now it's time for me to look for some GT deals and find a way to sell my ecostang and try to get some money back lmao ...

Sponsored

Witj85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang GT Base 6spd in Shadow Black
Yea right now I'm pushing 305 Whp and 355 Wtq on 91 pump gas and full bolt ons. Ima go check out this used 5.0 and see how much they can give me but hopefully I can get a good deal.
Do it! You won't regret it, the sound alone is worth it. I had a 2015 EB Mustang for about 9 months.. Great on gas and fairly nimble, but I've owned 3 other pushrod 5.0s as well as an LT1 so it had to go.

OP
OP
Djmike408

Djmike408

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Give or take how much WHP and WTQ could someone get on a full bolt-on 5.0 on 91 pump gas ?? Anyone got any dyno numbers lol. And yea Ima go Thursday to the dealership and try to make a deal.

stevnoof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt base manual 3.31
There is a thread that is for dyno numbers only. All types of sets ups. I would take a guess around 450/400 fully bolted on without e85 but that depends on what you consider full bolt on.

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
@stang77 you just read my mind I've been doing the calculations on how much would it cost for me to upgrade my turbo and how much hp I will gain ain't it's not worth the money and engine risk. With a stock gt I will be making more than I am today with a full bolt on car and a tune. I can imagine how much a gt will make with the same set up :D... thanks for everyone's feedback now it's time for me to look for some GT deals and find a way to sell my ecostang and try to get some money back lmao ...

Exactly my point. Also keep in mind the 5.0 can handle a lot power in stock form. Good luck with your search.

OP
OP
Djmike408

Djmike408

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost
Hey guys I ended up getting the mustang gt yesterday and traded in the Ecoboost. I only got two questions... 1) Can I reuse my Cobb accessport or sct accessport on the GT? 2) which tuners are available for either accessport?

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Fully depends on the dyno brand, conditions and how close the computer is to the car as well (time it takes to travel info and heat). I put down (stock) 368rwhp in 97 degree weather, good closed for simulated conditions, but I've heard stangs on a dynojet making 1000whp stock :lol::lol::lol: I gained 18whp with ppk2 due to increased rev limiter
Sponsored