wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
Hi All

Looking for some info on changing to a Borla Resonator and replacing the X pipe on my borla touring cat back. I have a FR/Roush supercharger fitted with kOOKS headers and green cats. Currently a bit noisy and wanting to calm things down especially on cold starts. Will the Borla Resonator do much to help or any other suggestions.
Also does anyone know the discount code for Nemesis UK for the forum discount to be applied. :shrug:
Sponsored

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
Just ask guy. I have the borla resonator and it's a lovely daily driver burble. Everyone turns to look but nobody is putting their fingers in their ears. Kooks headers help make it louder too and I've got the touring cat back too

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Same here, FR touring cat back with Borla resonator and LTH with free flowing cats...

The resonator does a great job of taking out the harshness, and reducing the volume.... my car is very quiet and completely socially acceptable in built up areas, but has a lovely roar once you get above 3.5k...:).. I'm sure I'd hate it with an Xpipe...

Buy one, fit it, and enjoy is my advice:D

OP
OP

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
Just ordered one from Guy at Nemesis.:thumbsup:

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
Good man fitted mine last week sole reason for the 105db limit at Steeda event, with every intention of refitting xpipe man all i can say is i love it the sound it so much sweeter tight with no rasp or drone so its staying on, car has kooks green cats borla resonator and ford racing borla quad sport.

Guy@NemesisUK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Project NemStang / Modified UK S550 Mustang GT
Hi [MENTION=22033]WOLFMAN[/MENTION],

Thank you for your order :) and have sorted the discount out for you. :thumbsup:

Just waiting on our latest stock order to arrive with us that should be with us in 1-2 weeks.

Cheers Guy
Sponsored