16Kobra

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
You in PC this week? Emerald Coast is happening
I am but did not go. Being new in town, did not have the vacation time to take off during the week. Also, decided to drive up to Crestview CC this morning so I will have to mark it on my calendar for next year.

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
I am but did not go. Being new in town, did not have the vacation time to take off during the week. Also, decided to drive up to Crestview CC this morning so I will have to mark it on my calendar for next year.
Ahh it happened thru last night. Was a beautiful day and a huge turnout. We usually go to the grounds and then chill out in pier park the rest of the day and watch them cruise in and out. I did see a Bay County Mustang Club sign in the car show I believe and a couple other Panama City car clubs so they are there.

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
You have a couple good rallies/shows/cruises every year. There is an Emerald Coast Cruizin Car show spring and fall. Also there will be a Burnin' Up the Beaches in the spring (Destin area). And if you can make the big daddy Cruisin' the Coast that takes place up and down the coast near Biloxi you should make it. If you are into bikes, Thunderbeach happens spring and fall also.

Sponsored

OP
OP
16Kobra

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Ahh it happened thru last night. Was a beautiful day and a huge turnout. We usually go to the grounds and then chill out in pier park the rest of the day and watch them cruise in and out. I did see a Bay County Mustang Club sign in the car show I believe and a couple other Panama City car clubs so they are there.
Yes, Bay Mustang was there. I met some of them the weekend we moved in. Good group. They are trying to recruit me. They kept telling me to come to the event, just did not want to polish the car after the move.

There is always next year.

OP
OP
16Kobra

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Last weekend I brought the GT350R up. The GT500 been here since we moved.

Anything going on the weekend after Christmas?

Anyone want to GTG and hang out Sat or Sunday?