Mustang Car Bra - Where to buy

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Hi Folks. Looking to buy a car bra for the pony for the trip between Canberra and Bateman's Bay in spring/summer. Any good non permanent recommendations. I know that they can be problematic and can scratch the bonnet and so forth, so any recommendations for good firms out there would be appreciated.

Thank you

Cheers

Paul
Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hi Folks. Looking to buy a car bra for the pony for the trip between Canberra and Bateman's Bay in spring/summer. Any good non permanent recommendations. I know that they can be problematic and can scratch the bonnet and so forth, so any recommendations for good firms out there would be appreciated.

Thank you

Cheers

Paul
Morning Paul. Covercraft make excellent car covers so I would expect their car bras to be superior. I have ordered their products via in store at Supercheap in the past.

GT450

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mustang manual

Thank you

Cheers

Paul
Try car bra Australia 03 9357 2300 I have had them in the past with my GT falcons and they are excellent quality you just have to look after them properly. I decided on Paint Protection Film for the Mustang and so far I love it.

OP
OP
Bagration

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
Try car bra Australia 03 9357 2300 I have had them in the past with my GT falcons and they are excellent quality you just have to look after them properly. I decided on Paint Protection Film for the Mustang and so far I love it.
Gave them a call and they look very good indeed. Will be ordering the standard black version in the next day or two.

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
I have Car Bra's for both of my Falcon's. Good company to deal with and great quality product.

https://carbra.com.au/products/

IMG-0725.jpg

IMG-0700.jpg

A couple of points -

-Make sure the car is clean and apply a quick detailer before fitment to prevent accidental scathing. Some people will also apply a layer of cling wrap under the top edge.
-At the end of the trip, wash the exterior of the Bra whilst still on the car with your usual car wash soap.
-Once removed, either wash or vacuum the back side then hang to dry.
-Store in a sealed bag or container to ensure the Bra is clean and ready for the next trip.

These things look pretty ugly in use but offer peace of mind to those who dread stone chips.

Sponsored

GT450

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mustang manual
I have Car Bra's for both of my Falcon's. Good company to deal with and great quality product.

https://carbra.com.au/products/

IMG-0725.jpg

IMG-0700.jpg

A couple of points -

-Make sure the car is clean and apply a quick detailer before fitment to prevent accidental scathing. Some people will also apply a layer of cling wrap under the top edge.
-At the end of the trip, wash the exterior of the Bra whilst still on the car with your usual car wash soap.
-Once removed, either wash or vacuum the back side then hang to dry.
-Store in a sealed bag or container to ensure the Bra is clean and ready for the next trip.

These things look pretty ugly in use but offer peace of mind to those who dread stone chips.
I used to wash it on the car the remove it and put it on the clothesline and use the K'Archer on it, let it dry then stow it till next time. They become easier to use after a few trys.

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Paul do you have an aversion to PPF? Fair enough if you do. I've had bras and PPF and would take the PPF every time, for one it's always on so no chance of a rock chip the only time you decide not to put the bra on. Just sayin...

I got one of these too particularly for long trips in the summer, I frigging hate bugs

https://www.novistretch.com/products/6th-gen-mustang-front-end-cover-mask

17_MAGNETIC_GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 Mustang GT 5.0