Sponsored

15GTPPinCO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 6M
Well...you win! You can probably have a box of ADM with your S650 if you ask nicely.
Only if I can get the horsepower reduction package for my GT like the 2022s got, along with my ADM and a delivery date in 2023.

Ogopogo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Prem Vert, 2020 Mazda CX-5 GT Turb
I have no idea why it is at all necessary, or motivating, to have a special name for the Black Accent package. I have it and the name as it stands is plenty good enough.

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
I have no idea why it is at all necessary, or motivating, to have a special name for the Black Accent package. I have it and the name as it stands is plenty good enough.
Bet you're fun at parties.

TrackMustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I'm not a film critic. However, what I posted about the movie is factual. The film itself was both a financial and critical hit, including with the Academy Awards.
There always has to be a contrarian that says, “actually Avatar was a horrible movie”…

Sponsored

Ogopogo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Prem Vert, 2020 Mazda CX-5 GT Turb
Bet you're fun at parties.
Parties are overrated but seriously, time and effort would be better spent by Ford improving quality rather than the distractions of a better name for Black Accent.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
I've suggested "Superluminal"

Ooo. that is onto something. what about "Subluminal?" has the idea of being less than light while also evokes "subliminal" as a sneaky suggestion. But four. syllables might be a bit much.

Other ideas:

Smoke
burnout
Vanishing Act
Dark Mode

Editing to add Eclipse Edition and Midnight Mode.

Last edited:

Rhyanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 #M5810, 2018 Mazda CX-5 Ultimate
Ooo. that is onto something. what about "Subluminal?" has the idea of being less than light while also evokes "subliminal" as a sneaky suggestion. But four. syllables might be a bit much.

Other ideas:

Smoke
burnout
Vanishing Act
Dark Mode
Well, "Superluminal speed" in astrophysics defines a stellar object appearing to be moving faster than light. My view was that if it moves faster, or at least appears to be moving faster than light, then it can't be lit, right? So it is black, as light can't catch up.

"Subluminal" has the meaning of moving slower than light, so it can't be black, it will be lit :)

Bearing in mind there's already a legacy related to the speed of sound ("Mach 1") , it would be nice to name it to the "Speed of light". The unit of measure for speed of light is simply 'c', so I'm not sure that C1 will be widely understood by the non-geek mustang fans... So, superluminal kind of ... makes me wander what the heck does it mean... and there's SUPER in it, so it must be good...

:D

Sponsored

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
Well, "Superluminal speed" in astrophysics defines a stellar object appearing to be moving faster than light. My view was that if it moves faster, or at least appears to be moving faster than light, then it can't be lit, right? So it is black, as light can't catch up.

"Subluminal" has the meaning of moving slower than light, so it can't be black, it will be lit :)

Bearing in mind there's already a legacy related to the speed of sound ("Mach 1") , it would be nice to name it to the "Speed of light". The unit of measure for speed of light is simply 'c', so I'm not sure that C1 will be widely understood by the non-geek mustang fans... So, superluminal kind of ... makes me wander what the heck does it mean... and there's SUPER in it, so it must be good...

But that only makes sense in that one esoteric case. Otherwise, subluminal sounds like it means below luminal. Also, it sounds cool. It's sub-zero cool and sublime...it's subluminal!

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra

Love the thought you put into it. Sounds great!

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
OK - so, Bullitt was probably a mostly obsure forgotten movie before 2001 and the special edition Mustang named for the flick....So, how about they do the same for this?

BLK.jpg
I was just about to suggest this. 😄

ShadesOfBloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Datsun wagon, '92 240SX, '08 Evo, '20 Mustang GT
Parties are overrated but seriously, time and effort would be better spent by Ford improving quality...
The thing is, the marketing weenies can barely do their own jobs, much less learn a new job like quality control.

So now their job is to try and distract us, for all the good it does.

Last edited: