Sponsored

RazzaRossa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
If I was Head Honcho in the package namin' department, it'd be something really cool like "Negative Light" No? Oooh....wait, more, "Back-in (Black)" or, "Deep Space", "Flat Line Black" package. Ok, I'm tapped outa word smiffin'.

Last edited:

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
The Dark Horse

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
All cars should come with black badges... Should call it "I hate chrome package"

I submitted "Stealth Noir" however none US citizens are not allowed to contribute 🤣

Last edited:

Sponsored

Earlsays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 MUSTANG GT
OK - so, Bullitt was probably a mostly obsure forgotten movie before 2001 and the special edition Mustang named for the flick....So, how about they do the same for this?

BLK.jpg

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
OK - so, Bullitt was probably a mostly obsure forgotten movie before 2001....
There is absolutely nothing obscure about Bullit. It was a cinematography and sound/music pioneering movie that won an Academy award, was nominated for another, and was a box-office home-run.

And it starred an actor who was the very definition of film-noir "cool", and an actress who was in her day the hottest thing that walked the planet.

It's a movie that no man, regardless of age, should be ignorant of. Younger guys today can really learn a lot from the lead character. Learn how to be a man.

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
There is absolutely nothing obscure about Bullit. It was a cinematography and sound/music pioneering movie that won an Academy award, was nominated for another, and was a box-office home-run.

And it starred an actor who was the very definition of film-noir "cool", and an actress who was in her day the hottest thing that walked the planet.

It's a movie that no man, regardless of age, should be ignorant of. Younger guys today can really learn a lot from the lead character. Learn how to be a man.
This, 100% this.

Also, The Black Stallion wasn't obscure if you were a kid in the 80's. And, I remember first as a book then as a movie but that could just be me.

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
The black accent is a really nice trim package, this has me curious, could be very cool.

The opposite of that white ice package I guess.

Car14.jpg

InkedCar13_LI.jpg

Last edited:

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT

I'll give you that the lead actor was impossibly cool and the lead actress achingly hot, but that's about all there is to it. The film itself is nothing to write home about. It's a thin and unlikely story, full of obvious directing mistakes (e.g. a baddie having or not having a gun in his hand from one second to the next, or one person being lit from the right and another from the left in the same scene, things like that). Not to mention that some details of the plot are left unexplained.
The Mustang chase is nice, though.

Sponsored

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I'll give you that the lead actor was impossibly cool and the lead actress achingly hot, but that's about all there is to it. The film itself is nothing to write home about. It's a thin and unlikely story, full of obvious directing mistakes (e.g. a baddie having or not having a gun in his hand from one second to the next, or one person being lit from the right and another from the left in the same scene, things like that). Not to mention that some details of the plot are left unexplained.
The Mustang chase is nice, though.
I'm not a film critic. However, what I posted about the movie is factual. The film itself was both a financial and critical hit, including with the Academy Awards.

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm Ricky Bobby and if you don't drive a black accent package Mustang, then f**k you!

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Dolemite package

mg%2fimg3%2f20101018%2f640%2fblaxploitation_640_11.jpg

15GTPPinCO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 6M
I looked all over, but what does someone “win” if their name is picked? A big box of nothing?
Sponsored