Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
obsidian

BTW, Ford, if your reading, please temporarily re-direct manpower away from Marketing and towards PRODUCTION. Thank You.

Last edited:

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
2009 called, and it wants it's styling cues back.

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I canā€™t believe this was something they hyped for.

I mean I had low expectations but not that low
What else is there to be hyped about - there's no grand "reveal". The S650 real images were already leaked of the front clip and the combined Truck/Knight Rider interior. Nothing more to see - that's it, no design changes, too late in the game.

Oh and as far as a name they're seeking for a black accent package, just call it Smoked Pony - because it's just all hot air at this point... So what do I win?

:devil:

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
What else is there to be hyped about - there's no grand "reveal". The S650 real images were already leaked of the front clip and the combined Truck/Knight Rider interior. Nothing more to see - that's it, no design changes, too late in the game.

Oh and as far as a name they're seeking for a black accent package, just call it Smoked Pony - because it's just all hot air at this point... So what do I win?

:devil:
Not sure if you're joking, there's still the official reveal, which is going to have probably weeks of teasers/etc leading up a large publicized event. And while yea we know it's basically a S550 Mk II, we still haven't seen anything near clean silhouette lines or the rear, much less engine/transmission numbers, performance packages, etc...

RE the teaser today, I was sure it was going to be about the GT cars (GT3/GT4) or something else racing related. But if all your doing is something as lame as renaming the black accent package, don't tease that stuff, just post it.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Not sure if you're joking, there's still the official reveal, which is going to have probably weeks of teasers/etc leading up a large publicized event. And while yea we know it's basically a S550 Mk II, we still haven't seen anything near clean silhouette lines or the rear, much less engine/transmission numbers, performance packages, etc...

RE the teaser today, I was sure it was going to be about the GT cars (GT3/GT4) or something else racing related. But if all your doing is something as lame as renaming the black accent package, don't tease that stuff, just post it.
Not joking. Sure there's going to be all of the "official" hubalu by Ford - but what has been seen in the leaked images is what to expect of the interior and the front clip. There's no way they can do drastic revisions at this stage without exorbitant costs and contracted vendors trying to redo tooling - fact.

Rear clip is yet to be seen - and sure the engine/drivetrain info isn't released (yet). But as far as what it will look like - that's it in those leaked images. For some reason everyone thinks there's going to be some grand surprise and it will be totally different. I just don't think so.

Galvez1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 2021- KTM Xbow RR - 991GT3- G500
obsidian

BTW, Ford, if your reading, please temporarily re-direct manpower away from Marketing and towards PRODUCTION. Thank You.
Vantablack

Sponsored

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
Let me get this right. You can't even order a mach 1 premium, we have no info on whether or not it will be available in 2023, dealers are charging 10k markups AFTER you announced taking measures against then but you haven't, and you make people check all day FOR THIS?