Sponsored

Mustang at the PRI show

GTMamba

Threads
Reaction score
[ame]

Interview with Ford Racing trying to pry out info about their products for the GT and EB4. If she can't get them to talk no one can.

Interesting bit is he says this is only one of 4 complete S550's out there and this is the exact car revealed at GMA so it's the EB4.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Interview with Ford Racing trying to pry out info about their products for the GT and EB4. If she can't get them to talk no one can.
Reminds me of when the 2008 Bullitt was introduced and the interviewer was asking about all the secrets of that car.
WebRides TV Ford Mustang Bullitt at LA Auto Show.JPG

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Reminds me of when the 2008 Bullitt was introduced and the interviewer was asking about all the secrets of that car.

I would have trouble remembering my name or how to speak English talking to a girl wearing that.

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I hate reading too much into these interviews and quotes but he seemed to downplay the I4 a bit. "A slight step up from the V6" hopefully he was just nervous around that attractive young lady and used the wrong wording :D. He also made it pretty clear they will concentrate more of their effort on the V8:thumbdown:.

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
I hate reading too much into these interviews and quotes but he seemed to downplay the I4 a bit. "A slight step up from the V6" hopefully he was just nervous around that attractive young lady and used the wrong wording :D. He also made it pretty clear they will concentrate more of their effort on the V8:thumbdown:.

Don't forget that is Jesse Kershaw from Ford Racing, his influence on the Mustang's development is small. It shouldn't be a big surprise that the V8 will get the most attention as that is where performance parts sell the most.

Taneras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto 3.55 GT
Unless you stick to ford racing for your modification parts I wouldn't worry. I'd bet my house there will be a large selection of aftermarket parts for the EcoI4.
Sponsored