Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Trier is near where I'm at. Too bad I don't have my car yet.

2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package ETA Feb (US Port) under MSRP
Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I'm really sorry guys but I have to opt out at the last moment :(

As you know I don't have my new Stang yet and my dealer doesn't allow me to drive their demo all the way to Luxemburg. So I was planning to come with my current A5, I actually had already started making a Mustang cut-out to fit over the Audi rings.

Unexpectedly though I sold my A5 last weekend which means I won't be able to make such a long trip with it anymore. Nevertheless I wish everyone a great time and for a next meeting my own new pony will be riding along for sure!

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Trier is near where I'm at. Too bad I don't have my car yet.

2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package ETA Feb (US Port) under MSRP
Always welcome in Trier of course for a Mustang beer !:cheers: I'll post the bar or restaurant where we plan a lunch or beer around noon.

We won't have any GT350's unfortuneatly, you'll have to look at the standard ones....:D

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
So far these are the confirmed participants. I kept one spare room in option till friday morning. Still missing orange, guard and white...

Checking lunch possibilities...
I would offer to fill the Orange gap but being realistic a 6hr+ drive one way for the UK would be mental and expensive :lol: but plenty of pics needs to be taken from this meet gents :cheers:

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
I'm really sorry guys but I have to opt out at the last moment :(

As you know I don't have my new Stang yet and my dealer doesn't allow me to drive their demo all the way to Luxemburg. So I was planning to come with my current A5, I actually had already started making a Mustang cut-out to fit over the Audi rings.

Unexpectedly though I sold my A5 last weekend which means I won't be able to make such a long trip with it anymore. Nevertheless I wish everyone a great time and for a next meeting my own new pony will be riding along for sure!
really sad to hear about that... :(

Sponsored

AmerikanishesPferd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2007 Saab 95 1.9T Hisch
I really really really wish I could be a part of this guys...I'm literally 15 minutes from Trier but I'll be out of town visiting the in-laws. :kickrock:

If you make this an annual thing I will totally plan on next year!

Anybody in Rheinland-Pfalz feel free to hit me up some time if your in my neck of the woods! :ford:

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Forecast is it's going to be pretty cold .. at this rate we'll be needing winter tires soon.

Trier sounds nice, but it's pretty much the exactly the wrong way for me for getting home.
I guess I'll see about that.

Edit: So what's going to be program?
As far as I have understoond, this is the preliminary program:

Saturday
13:30 - 14:00 Arrivals
14:00 - 18:00 Castle tour
19:30 - 00:00 Dinner + Drinks

Sunday
??:?? - ??:?? Breakfast
??:?? - ??:?? Low altitude flight to Trier
??:?? - ??:?? "Lunch" in or near Trier
??:?? End

I'm missing simple car 'geeking' and the women's program in here.
Also: Having driven for about 4 hours, I am not sure how I feel about immediately setting off on the tour.
Also: I understand we have some people joining us on Sunday, there's not much program for them?

Would be nice if we can have the program converge a bit in the next few days.

Last edited:
OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
The program I've proposed is an idea and all other ideas are of course welcome as well, we have a couple of days to finalize and it should be fun for everybody!!

- Don't you think the wives/girlfriends will be interested in seeing the Castles ?
- It's a pitty the shops in Trier are closed on sunday (according to newMustangDE)
- As mentioned earlier there are some 'shopping' cities at 30min from the castle (have to check if they are near the castle route for an eventual drop-off)
- For the geeking, we can of course be back on 5pm instead of 6pm
- Trier is one hour driving, I would take breakfast at hotel as included in price and lunch in Trier around 12.30. After lunch => home
- We should try to find a location where we can put the cars on display and hgice the chance to YellowGT joining on Sunday to 'geek' as well
- Trier is not mandatory, other ideas on cities in Germany of course...

Waether predictions are getting better !! Rain is going down from 75% to 40% chances on saturday
Sunday is sunny with clouds in Trier ! Perfect conditions for the Autobahn !

Sponsored

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
well the plan from Untamed seems good to me... my girlfriend has not big interest to shop xD lol she shops enough... ahaha xD and since she don't talk a lot english she will be more or less all the time with me :)
seeing castles is really good enough (for me) :p and of course some cruising!!
I will ask that lousiana restaurant/bar if there is a parking oportunity for all of us... let's see what they say...

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
The program I've proposed is an idea and all other ideas are of course welcome as well, we have a couple of days to finalize and it should be fun for everybody!!

- Don't you think the wives/girlfriends will be interested in seeing the Castles ?
- It's a pitty the shops in Trier are closed on sunday (according to newMustangDE)
- As mentioned earlier there are some 'shopping' cities at 30min from the castle (have to check if they are near the castle route for an eventual drop-off)
- For the geeking, we can of course be back on 5pm instead of 6pm
- Trier is one hour driving, I would take breakfast at hotel as included in price and lunch in Trier around 12.30. After lunch => home
- We should try to find a location where we can put the cars on display and hgice the chance to YellowGT joining on Sunday to 'geek' as well
- Trier is not mandatory, other ideas on cities in Germany of course...

Waether predictions are getting better !! Rain is going down from 75% to 40% chances on saturday
Sunday is sunny with clouds in Trier ! Perfect conditions for the Autobahn !
OK for me, although I'm not going full throttle on the autobahn, car is still in break-in time and new (winter) tires since yesterday.
Hope you'll understand!

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Let's be clear on the autobahn. I'm not organizing a race :D

Just giving the opportunity to those who want to try : the 'Pedal to the metal' feeling without fines...:headbang:

Everyone joining in will decide how to drive and at what speed. It's just fun to have a group of mustangs driving together, doesn't need to be at 239km/h ;)

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
well the plan from Untamed seems good to me... my girlfriend has not big interest to shop xD lol she shops enough... ahaha xD and since she don't talk a lot english she will be more or less all the time with me :)
seeing castles is really good enough (for me) :p and of course some cruising!!
I will ask that lousiana restaurant/bar if there is a parking oportunity for all of us... let's see what they say...
Does she speak German or Italian, Both my Girlfriend and I speak German and she speaks Italian, Neither of us Speaks French nor Greco-Romainan.(the other 2 languages of Switzerland) I speak Spanish too.

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm
May or may not join in for Trier on Sunday as everything are closed here on Sundays.....surprising really when Germany has over 90 million people!

Anyway, wife and I will be at the castle around 12 or so for lunch on Saturday. Anyone else caring to joining in, you will see the Ruby Red monster parked outside :D
Sponsored