UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
For the wifes and girlfriends...
- Lux City and Arlon are at 1 hour driving...(too far if you ask me :shrug:)
- Bastogne is at 30m driving (Museum of W war II ! not sure they'll prefer this one above the cars :D
- Mediaval city of Clervaux ! (suggested as stop in mustang tour see below)
- Ettelbruck seems ok for shopping : 30min drive (http://www.visitluxembourg.com/en/what-to-do/shopping-luxembourg/shopping-in-the-city-center
- Take a walk, plenty of forests and nice spots to get some fresh air ! (Could do a group evening walk after diner, then wifes to bed and we have a beer!)

Castle tour :
This is what I had in mind as Mustang trip on either sunday morning or saturday afternoon depending on arrivals.
It's about 75km if we take the full route but would skip one castle (Vianden) what will bring it down to I guess about 50km's
First castle (our own castle followed by 4 other ones...:)
http://www.visitluxembourg.com/en/recommended-trips/tour/t/castle-tour-ardennes
Kick off at 2PM on saturday would be great...Planned return at 6PM, shower & clean up, diner at 7.30PM...

We will be really close to Germany and could go to Trier on sunday morning (autobahn power test :headbang:). Been there a couple of times and it's a very nice city (no idea however if shops are open on sunday).

End of the journey....

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
- Bastogne is at 30m driving (Museum of W war II ! not sure they'll prefer this one above the cars :D
- Ettelbruck seems ok for shopping : 30min drive (http://www.visitluxembourg.com/en/what-to-do/shopping-luxembourg/shopping-in-the-city-center
- Take a walk, plenty of forests and nice spots to get some fresh air ! (Could do a group evening walk after diner, then wifes to bed and we have a beer!)

Castle tour :
This is what I had in mind as Mustang trip on either sunday morning or saturday afternoon depending on arrivals.
It's about 75km if we take the full route but would skip one castle (Vianden) what will bring it down to I guess about 50km's
Kick off at 2PM on saturday would be great...Planned return at 6PM, shower & clean up, diner at 7.30PM...

We will be really close to Germany and could go to Trier on sunday morning (autobahn power test :headbang:). Been there a couple of times and it's a very nice city (no idea however if shops are open on sunday).

End of the journey....
Check in at the hotel, around noon ?

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium
I'm still in to join you guys on Sunday. Let me know the plan and I can either meet you in Luxembourg or trier. Both are very close to my house

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm

Castle tour :

End of the journey....
This sounds like a plan :thumbsup:

We will propably arrive around 1330 hrs in such case.

Shops are usually closed in Germany on a Sunday (there are exceptions in various cities, like Berlin).

Sponsored

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium
On a side note, I saw a red Euro spec GT in Köln on my way to Berlin today.

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
It's a 3.5 hour drive (non-stop) for us to the castle, 13:30ish should be doable to be there. if we leave around 9:30 and have a stop or two along the way.

My girlfriend was thinking of bringing her Sisi dresses and play dress-up at the castle. "Your booth is big enough to take them." She said x)

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
It's a 3.5 hour drive (non-stop) for us to the castle, 13:30ish should be doable to be there. if we leave around 9:30 and have a stop or two along the way.

My girlfriend was thinking of bringing her Sisi dresses and play dress-up at the castle. "Your booth is big enough to take them." She said x)
Bring along !! Oktober = oktober fest time so it's part of the package!

I'll be leaving around 10am (2.30h according to google maps at 120km/h) Not sure if I'll manage to stay that low....Might come in earlier...:D:cheers::headbang::ford:

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Bring along !! Oktober = oktober fest time so it's part of the package!

I'll be leaving around 10am (2.30h according to google maps at 120km/h) Not sure if I'll manage to stay that low....Might come in earlier.:cheers::headbang::ford:
I will be there around noon, have lunch in the hotel.
Can we have the names of all the participants and eventually their cars, perhaps better in a private massage to all of us? Just an idea.

Sponsored
OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Status so far :

NewmustangDE is in - room 1 (DE) - Ruby Red
UNtamed67 is in - room 2 (BE) - Ingot Silver
Lord Thunder is in - room 3 (NL) - DIB
RMS550 is in - room 4 (BE) - Black
Eric BB is in - room 5 (NL) - Awaiting Stang (probably A6)
Glenn G is in - room 6 (DE) - DIB
Vieirinha33 is in - room 7 (CH) - Race Red

3 free rooms to confirm...(in this hotel/castle, but if needed we'll find alternatives to sleep in the neighbourhood)

Joining in on sunday :
Yellow05GT (DE) - Magnetic

Joining on Saturday :
NewmustangDE's dealer - Yellow

Send me PM with names of participants.
So far these are the confirmed participants. I kept one spare room in option till friday morning. Still missing orange, guard and white...

Checking lunch possibilities...

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
an american restaurant would be funny... xD but I've already checked nearby the Hotel and there is none... they are more in Luxemburg city.. :(

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
So far these are the confirmed participants. I kept one spare room in option till friday morning. Still missing orange, guard and white...

Checking lunch possibilities...
Our friends from France maybe? Come on guys, it will be fun ....

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
an american restaurant would be funny... xD but I've already checked nearby the Hotel and there is none... they are more in Luxemburg city.. :(
Let's check out Trier for Sunday lunch...guess they have something US minded overthere.

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Rooms are accesible latest at 3pm, if lucky some might be available earlier...
Sponsored